Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Cheryl's thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

Cheryl's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Cheryl's thoughts   Cheryl's thoughts EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 am

I got this idea while I was supposed to be sleeping. Hope you enjoy it ^^

This is only my second fanfic so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes XD XD Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Fantasia Realm of Thanos:
Photo Memories

'Hmm.........
These pictures certainly bring back memories' Cheryl thought looking at the two pictures in her hand.

One was a group photo- Leon, Ian, Gil, Xirara, Melodia, herself and even Oswald were in the photo. She had to smother a laugh at the picture. She still remembered the occasion- Xirara had made good on her promise to make the Ultra Love Love Dish for Gil. Although Gil hadn't seemed to be very happy about this fact considering that he had been running away from her at that moment. Then, Leon just had to step in saying that he was lucky to have someone like Melodia who was good at cooking. And at that very moment, Xirara who had been running after Gil had tripped, which sent the dish in her hands flying into Leon's face.

She would never ever forget the look on Leon's face. She doubted any of them would. She, Oswald, Ian, Melodia and Gil hadn't been able to control their laughter, while Xirara was wailing that her Ultra Love Love Dish was ruined. And then, Vestoria had secretly taken a picture of them all (as they had found out later). Sometimes Cheryl wondered if she was some kind of stalker.

Then she looked at the other picture in her hands. It was a picture of her and Oswald on their first 'official' picnic (as she still refused to consider her first trip to the Realm as a picnic). She had made Oswald's favorite tropical salad with Melodia's help. She didn't know what had gotten into Oswald that day, but he suddenly declared that he wanted to be pampered and demanded that she feed him. Maybe he had been doing this on advice from Leon as it seemed that he did this quite a few times with Melodia according to her. In the photo, she was holding a fork with a pineapple chunk on it upto Oswald's mouth and he was saying 'Ahhh' and he had this cute blush on his face.

Then she noticed something in the picture that she hadn't noticed before. A distinctly elfish face framed by golden hair could be seen from the bush behind her. She could also see a raven haired person beside the elfish face.

She blinked her eyes in surprise. Then she chuckled. She couldn't keep herself from chuckling at the sight of the beaming faces of the two matchmakers. 'I knew the guys were watching us but I didn't that the girls were also doing the same thing.'

In fact it had been Leon who had taken the picture that was currently in her hand as blackmail material on Oswald. Those two had surprisingly ended up as good friends. Of course, when those two troublemakers got together it spelled doom for everyone else.

Then she looked back at the picture. 'Oswald............'

She still remembered his sacrifice on that day and his words to her. She also remembered the day he came back.............
Back to her............

'Out of all people I just had to fall in love with the big bad demon lord, huh?
Oswald...................
He's not exactly a girl's Prince Charming or knight in shining armour but he was still her knight. He may not be gentlemanly - he may be rather rude and crass at first. He may have a dark scowl and an awkward demeanour, but when he smiles, his entire face would light up. He'd come back that day for her and accepted all her flaws and loved her for who she was.
He was her black knight.............

“Cheryl!!! Where are you?" She was snapped out of her thoughts by Oswald's voice. She just shook her head and smiled.
'Some things never change' she thought as she stood up to put the picture in the drawer beside the bed. It was the drawer where the things that were most precious to her were kept. She kept the two photographs between the blue orb and the picture Cain had given her. And then, she walked out of the bedroom to find Oswald.

Last edited by Elemental Princess on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avalongirl9
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avalongirl9

Location : in a computer room...you will never know which one! >=3

Cheryl's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's thoughts   Cheryl's thoughts EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm

aww! Very Happy that is so cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Cheryl's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's thoughts   Cheryl's thoughts EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 am

So cute and awesome!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

Cheryl's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's thoughts   Cheryl's thoughts EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:30 am

XD I totally forgot about this.
I was a total noob to story-writing when I wrote this. Now, reading it over again, I saw soo many mistakes DX.
Maybe I should put up a revised version?
@Avalongirl9: Thank you Smile
@theone: Geez, you sure know how to make a girl blush. XD Jk.
Thanks though X3
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

Cheryl's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's thoughts   Cheryl's thoughts EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 am

I love it too! Very Happy
You're awesome sis! I don't think I'm good at basing stories off of something else to make my own... XD I can only write stories if I make them up from scratch... Should I try and make one...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheryl's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's thoughts   Cheryl's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheryl's thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ The Realm of Thanos :: Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos :: Fan's Corner-
Jump to: