Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Welcome, everyone!

Go down 
+78
Kuumy
MizuHi
Saberloid
Rubrum Carmen
Kinkostfur
partygurl
avalongirl9
shadowolffie
Freyja
katielynn98
theone
Ignitio Restalia
Apple Piggy
???
Akira Shouji
MichikoHime
Kikyo Moon
Gunofasun
leiya4
Elemental Princess
Kuroneko
Marxist
Destinee-Belle
Miss Maple
Belle-Destinee
Prince of Soda
Sleix
darkdoll25
shine
ForeverKei
Atsuya-Kun
cursebreaker
Lyn27
mytony
Oribuchan
Cinta
fion-a
Athanae
clauclau
QueenofSnark
Moony
yuuchan
Kyou
The Monkey Ninja
NinKasa
Kei
○♦♥☺Yuki☺♥♦○
SoneAnna
angel345
Korina
iSnow
lolitahottie
Dee
xXGiselleXx
RizNutz92
LoveRabbit90
Emmeeeh
demonslayer6907
BSK
lunamoon7
Shappire_amber
Faye Eyre
Rovaiine
Dreaded_Lolita
Angelique
michiyo-milkshake
valen_albaderon36
MikuRosa
sayuri
LumenAstrum
rin966
akatsukiwolf19
Don't Lie To Me
sazanami
~Sire Kirroha
azureXtwilight
Ana
~chel
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
xXGiselleXx
Newborn user
Newborn user
xXGiselleXx

Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Dee wrote:
My my, you are quite the jolly one, aren't you, Giselle~? Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 Raepfa10

It's very nice to meet you, kid! Name's Dee, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here among the craziness that is the FForums. Also, don't be afraid to use the chatbox if there's someone in there, we don't bite much. Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 Hurrhu10

Yeah..!!! i guess? xD hehe

Its really Nice to meet chu too , Dee-san!! (^3^)
Sure, I will!! don't worry!! x3 'coz..if they bite me, i'll swallow them back >3< . hey-hey..!! have i told ya that i live in the zoo with the lions??? xD

Back to top Go down
lolitahottie
Newborn user
Newborn user
lolitahottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 pm

hi! My name is Tiffany but everyone calls me T. I enjoy playing the fantasia series and can't wait for the full version of Momento of Grand Finale!
My hobbies are drawing, painting, reading manga, watching anime, and playing video games. I am a huge kingdom hearts fan and own a marluxia plushie~cause he is my favorite I love you ~ I can't wait to start getting to know you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey there, T! Nice to meet you, I'm Ana. Hope you have a wonderful time on FForum! We are a gang of crazy awesome betches~ Very Happy So, I'll be seeing you around, and you can also check whether there is someone in the chatbox~
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:21 am

lolitahottie wrote:
hi! My name is Tiffany but everyone calls me T. I enjoy playing the fantasia series and can't wait for the full version of Momento of Grand Finale!
My hobbies are drawing, painting, reading manga, watching anime, and playing video games. I am a huge kingdom hearts fan and own a marluxia plushie~cause he is my favorite I love you ~ I can't wait to start getting to know you guys Smile

M-Marluxia plushie~~?asjksajkdskkjasdkdj/feelsjealous*shot*
Welcome T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\( * A *)/
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Welcome welcome Tiffany~ Your name from now on shall be.
Tiffy. Cus' it sounds cute and chewable. :B
It reminds me of Taffy...
Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 Laffy_taffy1
And woot, Kingdom of Hearts fan! :'D
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
iSnow
Newborn user
Newborn user
iSnow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Ouch . . i really haaaaate intros . but nvm .. =3="

Yo girls ..
Im new here and you can call me Snow ... dont you dare calling me other than that .. or i will .. *grin evilly* lol just kidding ~ feel free to call me anything coz im a very nice, cute, kind and lovely person .. lol xD
why i chose Snow as my username? coz .. i .. L.O.V.E snow .. albino of course :'3

haa ..
its really a pleasure to meet everyone and please be nice to me . Smile

last but not least ..
FANTASIA GAMES ROCK!!!
thats all .. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 am

Hey there, Snow! Nice to meet'cha, I'm Ana. Hope you enjoy your time here, we're a bunch of nice girls or not really. Also, if you're in the mood for some awesomeness, check the chatbox - we make slumber parties there. (Wait what, I don't even--) Anyhow, I'm not making much sense now, so... I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 am

it's very nice to meet you. Snow! Also I love your profile pic it's gorgeous~
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 am

Welcome all new peoples!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Okay, welcome Snow! If you in the mood of awesomeness and want to mess around (I'm not mean it in bad way) like Ana-chan said, go to Chatbox! If any of us is there though....... Don't worry a lot since I'm in here almost in daily basis. Oh, well I guess I done it again *cough* talking nonsense

Well, it is a little bit late but, Welcome in Fantasia Forum! We always kickin' ass and sometimes we are a little bit emotional (in a good way). Okay, hope to see you around! And you can call me Rin or Rin-chan, if you even try to call me with name that make me looks older....... *malicious aura* I'm gonna make sure you pay! But, don't worry about it too much! I'm just need to get some kick. Btw, I'm Indonesian what are you?

Again, Welcome in Fantasia Forum and Hope you enjoy your visit!!!!!! We here love Fantasia!!!
boink! boink! boink! boink! boink!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 am

Oh, lots of new pretty girls lately~

Hello, Snow, and welcome to the FForums! I'm MOST CERTAIN you'll have lots of fun and joy and ranbows and magic and sparkles here. Because we're all lovely ladies.

So, welcome to the absurdly incestuous and random family, Snow!

Peace, yo. Cool
Back to top Go down
Korina
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

Hello everyone~ I'm a newbie here, though I've stalked the forums about a month after it was created, heheh. It seems I picked a bad time to join, but why not? XD

My name really is Korina~
I'm 17, female (is anyone here even male?)
I live in the USA, east coast

I love otome games, cooking, playing piano, playing violin, drawing, reading, and cosplaying~
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 am

Hi, Korina! There are really ton of people join in lately, not it is bad...... Anyway My name is Rin just call me Rin and I won't curse you will be happy! Well, you are in fact older than me so, whatever!

Although it is a little bit late, Welcome in awesome Fantasia forum!!! We are awesome because we have awesome people that lead many awesome people here!!!! Well, there are male but, they never log in around....... forever!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 am

Welcome newcomers! I'm sorry for not greeting y'all sooner, very busy with university. Also, I need to remind you that Fantasia: Before Requiem's script is almost ready XD All I need is get it proofread and finish the art, hopefully it will be out this year!

And yes, there are boys here! For example, qookies and kantocan Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi there, Korina~! Nice to meet'cha, I'm Ana. Welcome to the FForums, which are a bit dead at the moment an awesome place! We are a bunch of nice ladies although we may steal your cookies/chocolate/tea.

And yeah, I think Qookies and Kantocan are the only boys here, but I haven't seen them lately, so it's matriarchy here. >D

Will be seeing you around~ <3
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Newborn user
Newborn user
iSnow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone xD

rin966 wrote:
Okay, welcome Snow! If you in the mood of awesomeness and want to mess around (I'm not mean it in bad way) like Ana-chan said, go to Chatbox! If any of us is there though....... Don't worry a lot since I'm in here almost in daily basis. Oh, well I guess I done it again *cough* talking nonsense

Well, it is a little bit late but, Welcome in Fantasia Forum! We always kickin' ass and sometimes we are a little bit emotional (in a good way). Okay, hope to see you around! And you can call me Rin or Rin-chan, if you even try to call me with name that make me looks older....... *malicious aura* I'm gonna make sure you pay! But, don't worry about it too much! I'm just need to get some kick. Btw, I'm Indonesian what are you?

Again, Welcome in Fantasia Forum and Hope you enjoy your visit!!!!!! We here love Fantasia!!!
boink! boink! boink! boink! boink!

lol im from the NEXT country ~^,^~
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Newborn user
Newborn user
iSnow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm

btw .. welcome Korina x'3
Back to top Go down
angel345
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
angel345

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi! My name is angel345 but you can call me Niki. I`m going to be 14 years old soon. I like the Fantasia series, anime, games, drawing, chocolate and etc. It`s nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 am

OMG Niki, are you really from Bulgaria?!
Back to top Go down
angel345
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
angel345

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:15 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Т'ва е супер яко! Досега бях единствената българка във форума ии.. да, добре дошла =)) Надявам се да се забавляваш~ c(=

But I'd say we don't write in Bulgarian because of the rest of the members. Plus, I'm going oftopic, so I guess I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
angel345
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
angel345

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Благодаря!
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 am

Dee does not appreciate being left out.

Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 I-AM-VERY-SRS_thumb
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Trust Dee to join the party the moment someone starts to slightly get off-topic. ^.-

And LMAO, this cat is so hilarious!

Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 329
Back to top Go down
SoneAnna
Newborn user
Newborn user
SoneAnna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 am

Hay. I'm Anna~ I'm from the US. I like purple, writing, and vidya gaems (specifically, I am a nerd for Touhou and VNs like When They Cry and Fate/stay Night).

I finished Realm of Thanos yesterday and my whole response can be summed up as such: aalsvlvlvebfbbvVvldbebsvbaepvb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, everyone!
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Welcome!-
Jump to: