Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Welcome, everyone!

Go down 
+78
Kuumy
MizuHi
Saberloid
Rubrum Carmen
Kinkostfur
partygurl
avalongirl9
shadowolffie
Freyja
katielynn98
theone
Ignitio Restalia
Apple Piggy
???
Akira Shouji
MichikoHime
Kikyo Moon
Gunofasun
leiya4
Elemental Princess
Kuroneko
Marxist
Destinee-Belle
Miss Maple
Belle-Destinee
Prince of Soda
Sleix
darkdoll25
shine
ForeverKei
Atsuya-Kun
cursebreaker
Lyn27
mytony
Oribuchan
Cinta
fion-a
Athanae
clauclau
QueenofSnark
Moony
yuuchan
Kyou
The Monkey Ninja
NinKasa
Kei
○♦♥☺Yuki☺♥♦○
SoneAnna
angel345
Korina
iSnow
lolitahottie
Dee
xXGiselleXx
RizNutz92
LoveRabbit90
Emmeeeh
demonslayer6907
BSK
lunamoon7
Shappire_amber
Faye Eyre
Rovaiine
Dreaded_Lolita
Angelique
michiyo-milkshake
valen_albaderon36
MikuRosa
sayuri
LumenAstrum
rin966
akatsukiwolf19
Don't Lie To Me
sazanami
~Sire Kirroha
azureXtwilight
Ana
~chel
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 am

@theone thanks so much~ Right back atcha

@Kikyo Moon thanks, but just call me Lu. My real name is actual Lourdes.
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 pm

howdyyyy!!!!!!! :DDDD u can call me jess or jessie doesnt really matter to me XD im thirteen and...nice too meet yall!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

XD Hi~~! Nice to meet you Jess! Well I don't mind if you call me anything really, my real name's Esther! And XD Yes, I'm 12 one year smaller than you... I usually online for a while, well lately~ And let's get along together! You sometime can find me spreading happiness and sadness~ Feel free to ask questions if you don't know anything... Geez, even though I'm smaller than you, I felt like the senior here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh dear, my junior is growing up to be a senior? XD
Welcome to the forums, Jess Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 am

Welcome to the forums Jess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:23 am

Apple Piggy wrote:
XD Hi~~! Nice to meet you Jess! Well I don't mind if you call me anything really, my real name's Esther! And XD Yes, I'm 12 one year smaller than you... I usually online for a while, well lately~ And let's get along together! You sometime can find me spreading happiness and sadness~ Feel free to ask questions if you don't know anything... Geez, even though I'm smaller than you, I felt like the senior here Razz

howdy doo esther!!!!! heyhey i just turned thirteen two months ago so we r technically the same age XD and OMGGGG u sound very mature!!! O.O i thought u were 16 or osomething lol XD yeahyeah we should get along i think we r very similiar :DDDDD and i guess age isnt the matter here ur still senior XD and im newbie lolz XD

Elemental Princess wrote:
Oh dear, my junior is growing up to be a senior? XD
Welcome to the forums, Jess Smile

Kikyo Moon wrote:
Welcome to the forums Jess. Very Happy

thankyouuu :DDDDDD nice to meet u guys XDDDDD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 am

partygurl wrote:
Apple Piggy wrote:

howdy doo esther!!!!! heyhey i just turned thirteen two months ago so we r technically the same age XD and OMGGGG u sound very mature!!! O.O i thought u were 16 or osomething lol XD yeahyeah we should get along i think we r very similiar :DDDDD and i guess age isnt the matter here ur still senior XD and im newbie lolz XD

LOL, me mature?? XD Sometimes if zi get too energetic, no more maure girl for you anymore~! XD Not really Jess, my birthday's at January, XD It has passed~~And Agreed, I'm a senior here~~ But pls don't try to like act that I'm a big sis, because it would be weird.... O.o
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am

Apple Piggy wrote:
partygurl wrote:
Apple Piggy wrote:

LOL, me mature?? XD Sometimes if zi get too energetic, no more maure girl for you anymore~! XD Not really Jess, my birthday's at January, XD It has passed~~And Agreed, I'm a senior here~~ But pls don't try to like act that I'm a big sis, because it would be weird.... O.o

lolz my birthday is in january too XD high fives :DDDDDDD and noo worries im not treating u like big sis XD we r around the same age group after all XD
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:39 am

*gives Jess a highfive* XD well, I guess we are! Smile
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Welcome to the forum, how you enjoy your stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Welcome to the forum, how you enjoy your stay here Smile

thankyouuuuu :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:34 am

partygurl wrote:
howdyyyy!!!!!!! :DDDD u can call me jess or jessie doesnt really matter to me XD im thirteen and...nice too meet yall!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Hi~<33 Nice to meet you!
Please enjoy your time here, and you can harass the characters in the ask-a-character anytime!~
I'm making it a habit for me xD
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:04 pm

(*looks around*) 15 year-old... 13 year-old... All gods above and under, I feel so old! D:

Well, to the topic. I was a forum-lurker here about a year, then I decided to come out and make appearance! Fear my scourge forum, here I come! ahahaAHAHAHA!!!!!
(*khem, yes, don't mind me Very Happy *)

I'm a 17 year-old Polish grandma, and I used to have fun playing Fantasia games some time ago. I love citrus and the fruit and vegetables in general.

My nick comes from my name ( wrong pronunciation of Kinga - by my French niece ) + mispronunciation of the word "stwór" - meaning creature. Very Happy So it baisically means Kinga-creature, but mispronunced for fun. Very Happy

I also love writing, cRPG games, pen-and-paper RPG games, drawing, and I'm in artistic high shool (Not the art college, mind you!). I still suck at computer graphic, but I strive to get better. I'm also making my first silly otome game, so please support me in this! Very Happy

EDIT: And I'm fan of Azure's writing, but *ANTI*fan of her drawing. All hail me for being hypocrite! Very Happy

Last edited by Kinkostfur on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey, what's that ANTI-fan supposed to mean? Razz

And I'm 18, so don't feel old or else I'll feel like granny XD
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Ajsfght, I'm turning 18 this summer, let's be grannies together! xD (*hugs*)
And grab some Underage-Forbidden Stuff, so these kiddos could just stand there and watch! >D (*hits second personality on the head... but it's not working*)
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Lol, I see. My art sucks much and anatomically incorrect it hurts your eyes to see them. even though it's so insultingly friendly, I removed it due to some countermeasures and such... Sorry about that, but yeah. It broke my heart, man.
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Hahaha, see? That's why I love you<3

Also, I think that your art is fine now. I just don't like the style, that's all.

Also, never meant to insult you. I just get joke-mean out of sudden sometimes, that's all. Very Happy

I'm really sorry, so you can put away that knife you're holding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 am

Kinkostfur wrote:
(*looks around*) 15 year-old... 13 year-old... All gods above and under, I feel so old! D:

Well, to the topic. I was a forum-lurker here about a year, then I decided to come out and make appearance! Fear my scourge forum, here I come! ahahaAHAHAHA!!!!!
(*khem, yes, don't mind me Very Happy *)

I'm a 17 year-old Polish grandma, and I used to have fun playing Fantasia games some time ago. I love citrus and the fruit and vegetables in general.

My nick comes from my name ( wrong pronunciation of Kinga - by my French niece ) + mispronunciation of the word "stwór" - meaning creature. Very Happy So it baisically means Kinga-creature, but mispronunced for fun. Very Happy

I also love writing, cRPG games, pen-and-paper RPG games, drawing, and I'm in artistic high shool (Not the art college, mind you!). I still suck at computer graphic, but I strive to get better. I'm also making my first silly otome game, so please support me in this! Very Happy

EDIT: And I'm fan of Azure's writing, but *ANTI*fan of her drawing. All hail me for being hypocrite! Very Happy

xD Well then, welcome. Nice to meet you and I guess were both creepers around the forumns. xD
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh! Eh nice to meet you! Yay! Another big sis for me! XD Nah JK... Anyways! You can call me whatever you want! My real name's Esther~~ And well most people call me Esther! My nickname IS my ID, No, seriously it is~! XD I don't really online much... *Sigh* Homeworks and school... Yeah, I'm 12~~ XDGood luck on your game~~~! Hehe... looks like more and more games to play in the future is coming.... XD Let's all get along together shall we? Smile
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm

LOL, nvm. I am used to get jokes in the internet. We're all in good terms, man. Good terms. Ohohohoho~
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
We're all in good terms, man. Good terms. Ohohohoho~

Azure, should I start being *really* afraid? Very Happy
Run for my life, perhaps? Smile

@Apple Piggy

Yay, sis!<3 <hugs> Esther, you say? Would you mind if I called you Eses? Very Happy I usually make weird nicknames for people!
Girl, when I was your age... I hardly knew what school was! You're wasting the best years of you life! Very Happy (but dont mind me, we don't want more no-future idlers like me around!)
And thanks for wishes, I'm going to need it! Very Happy

@shadowolf

Yay, thankies! ^w^
Nice to meet you too!

Funny, no? People got the vibe and just started making games, lately. I know a team in my school that's making yaoi game, too, but I don't know much about it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello!!
I'm going to ask all of the newbies that post here this question
DO YOU LOVE
OR DO YOU LOVE
AZURE'S GAMES? XD
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Why ask? Isn't the answer obvious? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Touche >Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubrum Carmen
Newborn user
Newborn user
Rubrum Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:28 am

Um... Hello? x . x I'm a little {super} nervous.

I'm also really bad at introducing myself. It's really nice to meet you guys...

Sorry, I'm really horrible at this. x ^ x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, everyone!   Welcome, everyone! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, everyone!
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Welcome!-
Jump to: