Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Your favourite MoGF pairing~

Go down 
+64
theone
Elemental Princess
Akira Shouji
Gunofasun
fion-a
Dee
Miss Maple
LadyStarlea
shine
Belle-Destinee
Akakko
Cinta
darkdoll25
Gumi
Shappire_amber
Faye Eyre
Rovaiine
Alice PH
geppeihime
Aleera
Sleix
MikuRosa
sazanami
LumenAstrum
rin966
dark angel
kantocan1
Qookies
Ruruka-chan
Xleracious
akatsukiwolf19
Lavinnia
Kikyo Moon
andraliba
zephysuperstar
Ariakit
ThirstingHeart
BlueVanilaWitch
DahliaWilder
Dreaded_Lolita
Lycoris
AntoniaMoon
VladimirHolic
Sana96
Ana
Nyama-Chama
The Monkey Ninja
sweetdreams
Valen0425
icerain
Ominias
ChocoBunny
Riviera
sayuri
Aquane
Lyyli
Malvodius
Emmeeeh
~chel
michiyo-milkshake
leona7002
~Sire Kirroha
lepapillonrouge
azureXtwilight
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Just think. What about Zephyr? Rolling Eyes

And remember, some characters may die in canon, and if they do, they can't be part of a pairing anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

But.... Zephy-tan hasn't had to wait for centuries for his chance!
Besides I'm one of the Len x Thanos supporters XD
Well, life is filled with death. Especially since there's going to be war so of course some people die.
Well, in the end, the decision is upto to the two of you.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm not letting persona fave win over great decisions now. So whatever Azure and Kirro are going to come with, I'll support it. It can only change for the best!

It's not becaused we used to ship the characters with their "canon love" that it means it can't be swap. It's like having a boyfriend and dumping him because you can't understand him anymore. Don't be afraid of changes!

If you could only know how much it meants for me to write something like that!! O_o I put all my heart and trust in these words!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 pm

shine wrote:
I'm not letting persona fave win over great decisions now. So whatever Azure and Kirro are going to come with, I'll support it. It can only change for the best!

It's not becaused we used to ship the characters with their "canon love" that it means it can't be swap. It's like having a boyfriend and dumping him because you can't understand him anymore. Don't be afraid of changes!

If you could only know how much it meants for me to write something like that!! O_o I put all my heart and trust in these words!

Of course Shine. I agree with you completely.
It's just.......a bit of a shock for me.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 am

shine wrote:
theone wrote:
Male or female?
One or two or three or twelve?

O_o remember that Cain and Valen can only bring to life ONE other immortal, if I remember well.
Yeah, you're right, how silly of me
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 am

shine wrote:

Azure loves shine <3
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:14 pm

To be honest... ever since I started working under Azure, I started staying neutral over the pairings. XD I just liked and loved whatever Azure and Kirro does too. As Shine said, the canon pairings might change, but they won't change it unless it's necessary. As the game production progresses, they try to make the game plot as perfect as possible. Smile

And oh, yes. I try my best to suppress my fangirling over specific pairings. XD Before I was doing that and it made me look like a hormonal teenager. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:48 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
shine wrote:

Azure loves shine <3

So do shine loves azure :3
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 am

im new here...just wanna say person opinion XD lolz well i like lenxzephyr cuz they have alot of scenes in the demo and they are very similiar to cainxvalen and oswaldxcheryl but i prefer more of what azure and kirro decides cuz whatever their decision is will be the best yo XD afterall they know the best true ending XD
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:47 am

partygurl wrote:
im new here...just wanna say person opinion XD lolz well i like lenxzephyr cuz they have alot of scenes in the demo and they are very similiar to cainxvalen and oswaldxcheryl but i prefer more of what azure and kirro decides cuz whatever their decision is will be the best yo XD afterall they know the best true ending XD

XD Mine's probably AlvissX Euphie~~ They make such a good pair~ XD Nice to meet you~~ Eh... I dunno what to call you though....Hmm... Why don't you introduce yourself Welcome Thread, I'm kind of worried if we introduce ourself here Azure will come.... with that hammer.... and believe me... IT HURTS.... JK, JK..
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Quote :
XD Mine's probably AlvissX Euphie~~ They make such a good pair~ XD Nice to meet you~~ Eh... I dunno what to call you though....Hmm... Why don't you introduce yourself Welcome Thread, I'm kind of worried if we introduce ourself here Azure will come.... with that hammer.... and believe me... IT HURTS.... JK, JK..

yeah alvissxeuphie is cute too ^.^ so is sheaxsera XD and well sure welcome thread will do XD nice to know more ppl :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Quote :
partygurl wrote:

yeah alvissxeuphie is cute too ^.^ so is sheaxsera XD and well sure welcome thread will do XD nice to know more ppl :DDDDD

Great! XD
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
Kuumy
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kuumy

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 am

Len x Zephyr!! >w< they're really cute together and i love his chara xD

Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Kuumy wrote:
Len x Zephyr!! >w< they're really cute together and i love his chara xD

IKRRR XD mostly cuz they have alot of scenes in the demo :DDD
Back to top Go down
DevinLoverofHearts16
Newborn user
Newborn user
DevinLoverofHearts16

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 am

Hmm...Crud, No i have to make a decision.... Hissyfit
Do I want My beloved Shea?(I'm very territorial when it comes to Shea, And VERY...Stay away for feel my divine wrath Telecarnation! Remember, you have been warned~ I love you )
Do i want Thanos? (He is so ADORABLE, but it make hy heart stop when i see him~)
Or my Snarky Zephyr? (All i can say is that he is snarky with awesome in one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite MoGF pairing~
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20