Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Fave Character poll!

Go down 
+32
Oribuchan
Belle-Destinee
Miss Maple
LumenAstrum
Elemental Princess
Gumi
geppeihime
Sleix
Dee
akatsukiwolf19
dark angel
VenusEclipse
Doggy Nino
Dreaded_Lolita
andraliba
Ana
Angelique
sayuri
The Monkey Ninja
michiyo-milkshake
ixButterfly
sweetdreams
Valen0425
lepapillonrouge
ChocoBunny
Nyama-Chama
~chel
Lyyli
Emmeeeh
leona7002
~Sire Kirroha
azureXtwilight
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Fave character?
Valen
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 26 ]
Cain
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 43 ]
Nazim
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 20 ]
Raven
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 31 ]
Klavios
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Cyrus
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Volg
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 18 ]
Ciel
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 9 ]
Faye
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 158

AuthorMessage
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 pm

I voted for:
Valen- She is so strong and funny XD
Raven- He has the best lines, no matter on whose path I am XD
Nazim- He is just so darn cute Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Yociexp15

Last edited by andraliba on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 am

andraliba wrote:
I voted for:
Since you like Raven's lines, and you also like Nazim # w #
You have played through Nazim's path, right?
Remember when Raven and Valen and Ciel got pushed out of Nazim's room?

Raven: Why am I being pushed out of the cabin too? Do I look like a woman?

xD
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

Emmeeeh wrote:
andraliba wrote:
I voted for:

xD

Of course I have played through Nazim's path Smile(well, I played through all paths actually XD)
But wasn't that scene on Klavio's path?

After being pushed out of Nazim's room they went to look how Klavios was doing, but, again, they were pushed out the room.

Raven: Why am I being pushed out of the cabin too? Do I look like one of his lovers?

Raven has the best lines XD(for me at least)

Last edited by andraliba on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 am

andraliba wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:
andraliba wrote:
I voted for:

xD

Of course I have played through Nazim's path Smile(well, I played through all paths actually XD)
But wasn't that scene on Klavio's path?

After being pushed out of Nazim's room they went to look how Klavios was doing, but, again, they were pushed out the room.

Raven: Why am I being pushed out of the cabin too? Do I look like one of his lovers?

Raven has the best lines XD(for me at least)
OHMAIGOSH IT WAS?!
*Spasm*
Sorry.
D:<
I think I forgot.
But wasn't it when Ciel and Raven and Valen got too close to Nazim and he abruptly woke up and was all like
'Why are your faces so close to mine?! GET OUT! O //////////////////////////// O '
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 am

Emmeeeh wrote:

OHMAIGOSH IT WAS?!
*Spasm*
Sorry.
D:<
I think I forgot.
But wasn't it when Ciel and Raven and Valen got too close to Nazim and he abruptly woke up and was all like
'Why are your faces so close to mine?! GET OUT! O //////////////////////////// O '

I think they repeated the same pattern at Klavio's room?
And Klavios got embrassed 'cause Valen was the one too close to his face XD

Actually, the best way to find out who is right is to play the game again, right? *goes off to play the game again*

Last edited by andraliba on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

It was on Klavio's path.

But I was wrong about Klavios shoving them out of the room, it was Ciel:

After removing the curse from Nazim, and being shoved out of Nazim's room, they went to Klavio's room to remove his curse, too.
But Ciel notiched that Valen didn't use any healing spell on Klavios(since she couldn't use them) and then shoved Raven and Valen outside the room, so she can heal him.

Raven: Why am I being pushed out of the cabin, too? Do I look like one of Klavio's lover's as well?
Valen: Hmh...
Raven: I'll keep my mouth shut.
Valen: You better do.
Raven: Ouch.

Last edited by andraliba on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 am

andraliba wrote:
It was on Klavio's path.

After removing the curse from Nazim, and being shoved out of Nazim's room, they went to Klavio's room to remove his curse, too.
But Ciel notiched that Valen didn't use any healing spell on Klavios(since she couldn't use them) and then shoved Raven and Valen outside the room, so she can heal him.

Raven: Why am I being pushed out of the cabin, too? Do I look like one of Klavio's lover's as well?

LOL , I don't know why but here Valen kinda reminds me of her father xDD
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 am

andraliba wrote:
It was on Klavio's path.

AHHH.
YEAH.
*Remembers*
xD
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:21 pm

yea , I remember to lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreaded_Lolita
Newborn user
Newborn user
Dreaded_Lolita

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:11 pm

The main heroine goes the 2nd!!! I love Valen and her guts... and so is Lenarche!

Wait... Len... arche? Va... Len? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Doggy Nino
Newborn user
Newborn user
Doggy Nino

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 am

My favorites Volg-sama~ Can't help but love his sense of justice and his way of making people just like him instantly~ But for my second vote it would have been for Cain or Valen not sure which because I just love those two together!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/734430/Doggy_Nino
VenusEclipse
Newborn user
Newborn user
VenusEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 pm

I just got one ending so far and I can say I do like Nazim. Smile
Cain is fine too. Volg is funky. Cy looks too much like a little kid to me though so if I go through the game more times, I'll probably do his path last.

I don't know what to make for the rest of the other characters just yet. XD
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

VenusEclipse wrote:
Cain is fine too. Volg is funky. Cy looks too much like a little kid to me though so if I go through the game more times, I'll probably do his path last.

I agree about Cyrus. I very rarely go for the shota guys. Except for child versions of already grown characters Rolling Eyes.

Cain's path is canon so you KNOW it's the best (by most standards). Volg is second for me and Raven makes third. Nazim wasn't that bad though not like Klavios and Cyrus. Even though Cyrus definitely has some fans. His last CG is totally worth it though XD.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:47 pm

I agree. XD Cyrus' last CG was plain awesome. He Is So Grown Up, anyone? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Yup , It sure was awesome
Back to top Go down
dark angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
dark angel

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 pm

i vote for Nazim he cute I love you
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 am

I love Volg I love wolf-like guys.

Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Teams11
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 am

Awwww, I just can't resist the geeky types. Raven's so adorkable! He rambles out of nowhere about scientific stuff, and he oozes akwardness when there's romance involved! It's so cute~

Also-

SMARTNESS.

And there's Nazim too. Well, as you have noticed, I have a thing for akward boys. His blush is soooooooooo cute! I mean, his whole face turns in a tomato. Gneee!
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 pm

i am the one came up with Cyrus grown up at the end i did help with that story i like the way it came out and did azure think was good came up with that for the end lol
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

I... haven't gone through Cyrus' part. Not my cup of tea, really (unlike Cain and Raven ^.^)... but... he has a mature CG? *intrigued* I guess... I'll go get Cyrus *launches RotA*
Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm torn between Cain and Raven.

The common reason I like both of them is that I just like the pace at which the realtionship with Valen goes with both of them in their respective arcs.

Raven, If only for his star eye that he gets, I find it both hillarious and amazing. His intial atempt at a confession. The romance novels XD just thinking about it. It's just differnt from the other paths and is refeshing.

Cain, I loved his intial apperance in the first game, I just really loved it. He was cute, and dialouge was sweet. The breif scences from the time he spent with Valen as children just made me feel warm and fuzy. As the cannon route, it just felt more complete then the other routes. I also like (I think it was in Vog's route) the 101 rules of caring for Valen, just wow >.<. His relationship with Oswarld and Cheryl. It was just a warm and fuzzies all around >.<
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 am

Oh no love for Cyrus Klavios and Faye ?; - ;
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
geppeihime
Newborn user
Newborn user
geppeihime

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm

sayuri wrote:
VenusEclipse wrote:

I agree about Cyrus. I very rarely go for the shota guys. Except for child versions of already grown characters Rolling Eyes.

Cain's path is canon so you KNOW it's the best (by most standards). Volg is second for me and Raven makes third. Nazim wasn't that bad though not like Klavios and Cyrus. Even though Cyrus definitely has some fans. His last CG is totally worth it though XD.

Agreed about Cyrus. I understand that he's supposed to be cute and all but I can't help but feel a little like a pedophile as I was trying out his path Embarassed

I voted for Cain! Normally I don't like the main characters the most but in this case, Cain's a pretty well-developed and fascinating character. And Nazim gets my vote too- his shyness around girls makes for some great moments!

I have a question about Cain though. I thought that in the first Fantasia game (on Oswald's path), he escaped the realm (or is this a misinterpretation on my part)? How did he end up being sealed in the realm?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

geppeihime wrote:
sayuri wrote:
VenusEclipse wrote:

Agreed about Cyrus. I understand that he's supposed to be cute and all but I can't help but feel a little like a pedophile as I was trying out his path Embarassed

I voted for Cain! Normally I don't like the main characters the most but in this case, Cain's a pretty well-developed and fascinating character. And Nazim gets my vote too- his shyness around girls makes for some great moments!

I have a question about Cain though. I thought that in the first Fantasia game (on Oswald's path), he escaped the realm (or is this a misinterpretation on my part)? How did he end up being sealed in the realm?

Cheryl only guessed he escaped, in the end he is stuck there because he was afraid of the light...
As Thanos and the realm were sealed, Cain was sealed as well.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
geppeihime
Newborn user
Newborn user
geppeihime

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
geppeihime wrote:
sayuri wrote:
VenusEclipse wrote:

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation!

Cheryl only guessed he escaped, in the end he is stuck there because he was afraid of the light...
As Thanos and the realm were sealed, Cain was sealed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave Character poll!   Fave Character poll! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave Character poll!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next