Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Questions- anything you don't understand?

Go down 
+16
Valen0425
AntoniaMoon
Aquane
The Monkey Ninja
BlueVanilaWitch
~Sire Kirroha
icerain
sayuri
sweetdreams
lepapillonrouge
Lyyli
Emmeeeh
michiyo-milkshake
~chel
leona7002
azureXtwilight
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

lepapillonrouge wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:

WAITWAITWAIT..
*Just realized*
Zephyr is related to IAN?!
TO IAN?!
TO IAN FROM ALL OF THEM?!
*Didn't see that coming*
Seriously, to Ian?
NONONONO There must be some mistake.
Ian is always nice and adorable and friendly.
grtkljhklt?!
THEY'RE OPPOSITES ?!
*Doesn't understand life anymore*

I FEEL YOU MAN.

Question is, how would Ian feel knowing that Zephy was his descendant? XDDDDD

Well, let us just say that even descendants have different attitude because they are raised differently.

*PS : Mommie have green hair*

I believe Ian will look somewhere like this :

Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 Kyon
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Things are surely clearing up...
Btw .. Azure , your signature made me crack Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Ignito is the son of Cheryl's ex-crush?! Heh, now when I'm playing ROT again, the part where Cheryl says "and that picture of the guy who dumped me last week. Ugh..." is so glaringly obvious now. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
BlueVanilaWitch
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
BlueVanilaWitch

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am

O.O Sooo is there a possibility that in the Grand finale we are gooing baack to where cheryl once lived O.O''? Annnd does that mean that fantasia annnd the otehr world have different time? Like in fantasia is 200 years annnd to the other world it would be like 10 -15 years...? Haha time and space ftw! Pikamoo~
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
The Monkey Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 am

Zephyr is just a normal human with a cool hairstyle and fashion sense?! I thought his snark was his half ability...lol Very Happy
I think I'd love a family tree pic of all the guys and their ancestors right now XD
Though a good portion of it would be ' Question ' signs...
ha...Ignitio is the son of that guy that rejected Cheryl.... (*respects Ignitio and his dad now*) Had he not rejected her, our first heroine would not have made the demon lord a (sort of) good guy or met him with his hotness and awesomness levels leaking out of the screen and creating millions of fangirls around the world. XD XD XD
But thinking about it, Cheryl just...dissapeared from her world. Didn't people hold search parties or her friends worry, or Ignitio's dad go all "Omg! Cheryl's gone?! I just rejected her to seem cool and would ask her out later! Damn!" and then *runs into Vestoria months later* "Who the heck are you?"
Vestoria: "Cheryl is now with an amazingly hot demon lord now. And asked me to do this...*roundhouse kick*"
Ignitio's dad "*flies into nearby wall* WTF?!"
Vestoria: " Razz *chuckle* Okay, she didn't, but I need to get my kicks somewhere. *fades*"
Ig's dad: "WHAT THE HECK!!??" *looks around* "Demon lord, huh? Interesting...Heh. I must be important if I got mentioned in this story."
*cough* Ok, that was a bit long...but yeah XD
I really should shorten my comments... Sweating

Back to top Go down
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 am

The Monkey Ninja wrote:
Zephyr is just a normal human with a cool hairstyle and fashion sense?! I thought his snark was his half ability...lol Very Happy

lol!

I think a family tree would be an awesome idea! Does time in Fantasia pass differently than time on Earth?
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 am

Clearly time in Fantasia passes a lot faster. 200 years in Fantasia should be equivalent to around 20 Earth years?
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Awesome ~
If I'm going in fantasia for a day I'll be missing for some hours
If taht would be ever posible
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

Eeeeh? If there are 6 "months" to a year in Fantasia... then wouldn't everyone's age be doubled! Like Lenarche.. if she is 17 then her Fantasia age should be like 34! O.O Azure-Sama please help me understand this....

also.... I never heard of anyone rejecting Cheryl in the story! Where is that???

Also I'm getting annoyed by the "Upgrade to pro today" thing from photobucket all over this site >< helpies

heheheh too many edits..

Last edited by Aquane on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 am

Aquane wrote:
Eeeeh? If there are 6 "months" to a year in Fantasia... then wouldn't everyone's age be doubled! Like Lenarche.. if she is 17 then her Fantasia age should be like 8 1/2! O.O Azure-Sama please help me understand this....

also.... I never heard of anyone rejecting Cheryl in the story! Where is that???

The veeeeeery beginning of RoT
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 am

Ahhh I see... -just checked- hahaha.... still very confused about the whole time thing though XD
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:54 am

Aquane wrote:
Ahhh I see... -just checked- hahaha.... still very confused about the whole time thing though XD

Well I'd guess that 10 Fantasia years equals 1 Earth year. So if it's been 250 years since Cheryl came to Fantasia (or 25 Earth years), the guy that rejected her would be about 40? That sounds about right with a fifteen year old son (Ignito).
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:24 am

actually if Fantasia has 6 "months" to every year then 10 Fantasia years is 5 earth years isn't it? o-e and like I said... people who are 17 in Fantasia would have the body of an earth person's 30 something years old.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 am

The months don't matter. The thing is that since Cheryl's classmate's son can meet with someone 250 years after Cheryl's time shows that Earth time moves a lot slower than Fantasia's.
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 am

Oh no I realize that much Smile hehe I was just confused on Fantasia time alone. Because is 6 cycles equal one year then at age 17 people would look like 8 year olds or something haha... or am I realllllly missing something XD I feel dumb.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Hmm, Ninja has a point...

Cheryl would've disappeared for around 25 years on Earth by now, how did people react to her disappearance?

I guess since her parents are gone, not a lot of people would care about her D: And after 7 years, she'll be legally dead.
Back to top Go down
AntoniaMoon
Newborn user
Newborn user
AntoniaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm

im more confused about how Ignitio even got to fantasia x3 since... Vestoria's dead x3
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 pm

He said he built an inter-dimensional machine and it eneded up exploding and he found himself in Fantasia.

It was in the demo.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Heh, he must be really really clever for his age. XD Just without Raven's smugness.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Heh, he must be really really clever for his age. XD Just without Raven's smugness.

Yeah that's true, I wonder if he aspired to be a mad scientist
But he was building a machine, right? Machine for what? o__O and how come it ended up like that?
What was he going to do with the machine, anyhow? And how did he get the idea? *Shot*
Too many questions and theories, ehem *Cough*
But still, smart people pwn. *ThumbsUp*
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Still, pretty cool to see that technology and magic both work in the interlinking of both worlds Fantasia and Earth. XD
Back to top Go down
AntoniaMoon
Newborn user
Newborn user
AntoniaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 pm

i feel sorry for Ignitio's mommy and daddy now D:....
"OMG MY SON's MISSING!!! *tears* *sob sob* WHERE IS HE!?!? *Calls cops*"
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 am

well they my think he dead you know i mean when he talk about how he got there was a big bom and there my have been a fire be for he got to where he is now
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 pm

That's true... Perhaps in an Ignitio ending where both Ignitio and Len go back to Earth, his parents will have a sobfest and they'll have a happywedding~ Laughing

Not that I really like Iggy x Len though.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Kirroha wrote:
That's true... Perhaps in an Ignitio ending where both Ignitio and Len go back to Earth, his parents will have a sobfest and they'll have a happywedding~ Laughing

Not that I really like Iggy x Len though.

That means you're a fir X iggy shippers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Questions- anything you don't understand? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions- anything you don't understand?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: