Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]

Go down 
+3
Apple Piggy
Alice PH
Kinkostfur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Empty
PostSubject: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm

[re-post from Unbroken Hours forum]

Nine Hells, I had, like, tons of MOP doodles, but I cannot find any of theeem~! T__T

Well, hello! I haven't intended to put a thread for it that soon in the making, but since I started to talk about it in the "Introduce Yourself" thread, I just feel the need to give MOP formal introduction to the world.

The story is very simple, and the game itself is going to be of silly, no-angst, no-depth kind. Actually, it's going to be my first otome, so it will suck quite mightly, but who cares! Very Happy

Also, the pics are just a projects, and colored 10 minutes each in Photoshop, so they are not the best quality.

"You're a Princess - a pretty young lady, whose husband is going to inherit your parents' kingdom. You knew it all along, but your 17th birthday is nearing, and since you have to marry at your 18th birthday, you should be looking for a fiancee. The problem is, there's no actual Prince available to marry. Oh no! What are you going to do!?

Happily, your Mother haven't rejected *every* suitor who wanted to marry you. For the last week that is left until your birthday, she invited them to the palace, so you could pick the right one when the time comes. Well, you are probably lucky you are going to be able to choose, but you suspect that Mother already has an oppinion... "

Princess (Player Character)
My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Prince12

Main character
Full name: (Emily) Du Vailen
Favourite color: of your choosing
Character type: lack of thereof

Lis
My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Lislis11

Full name: Liselle Du Francolli
Favourite color: Green
Character type: Good-natured, Reliable, Helpful, Competent

Loyal lady-in-waiting... the only one acting as a personal maid and servant to the Princess. Your best friend for the last three years. She's bright, happy, and takes care of everything. She's a daughter of the noble family that turned poor rapidly, and her parents send her to the Court to earn her dowry.

Nicholas
My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Nickdu10

Full name: Lord Nicholas William Du Treivir
Favourite color: Golden
Character type: Popular, Playboy

"My lady, I'm extremely lucky to meet such a beautiful woman here! Your presence already brightened my day. Can I hope for a little while of delightful conversation with you?"

"Lord Nicholas is your first type if you were to think about the prince. He's blonde, blue-eyed, charming and handsome. He likes to laugh and is really sociable. He's also rich and powerful, even at such an young age... but even being a Princess you haven't really had the occasion to get to know him, since the (mostly female) circle of his admirers is surrounding him most of the time. And you have heard some... gossip. "

Atheryn
My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Athi10

Full name: Master Atheryn Seybhaniel
Favourite color: Violet
Character type: Nerd, Meanie, That Guy That Everyone Hates.

"Welcome. I am Atheryn Seybhaniel, *THE* new Royal Summoner. Is that enough? I hate to loose my precious time on talking with idiots..."

"The youngest known Master of Arcane Art since the times of the High Sorcerers. He's a natural Summoner, and that earns him even more respect - or rather fear -in the kingdom, and it got him a high rank at the court. It was only the matter of time he would leave the Academy behind and start making demands. Typical wizard. No wonders that everyone hates him."

Ren
(gods, this little chibi took me 1-2 hours to make and still looks more messy than the doodles above. Life is so unfair!)
My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Renchi10

Full name: Ser Renalian Ausberry
Favourite color: Warm browns
Character type: Fierce, Warrior, Goody-two-shoes, Gentle, Kind-hearted.

"Hey! I'm Renalian, but you can call be Ren! Uhm, Imma new Knight. I suppose I'm kinda national hero, or somethin', lately..."

"The new national hero. Commoner made nobility for defeating the powerful evil wizard and saving one of the biggest cities of the kingdom. He's always smiling and joking, but he's also very hot-headed, and his hatred towards the wizards and magic may seem a little paranoid. You can't remember where you met him before, but he appears to know you, and there is something undoubtely familiar about him..."

minor chracters

Eulalia and Gustave Du Vailen - Queen and Prince Consort -also your parents. Note: Mother can be really bossy.

Weird Maid - are you paranoid or had she never been there before? And why are you seeing her everyday now?

( ??? - secret character? Never planned him before, but I think I'll start. I already have an idea!)

[size=150]Progress Report for the time being.[/size]

Writing done: about 10%. Not sure, though.

Projects (graphic-wise): 90%

Projects (story-wise): 50%

Sprites: 5% (some sketches)

CGs: 0%

Beta-reading: 0%

Re-writing: 1%

Programming: -200%

Currently I'm writting a Skyrim fanfiction. It will take some time (3 to 5 months), so I won't write anything MOP-related for a time, but that's a good news, really, since I'm learning to write romance thanks to this. And I'm REALLY busy doing my school work. They asked us to make a comic out of one chapter of the XIX century book, do you imagine!? (but my character art getting better. Might be useful for CGs later (Actually, Nick's sprite design is my school comic's chara. I just looked at him and thought "Hey, he's better Lord Nicholas than any design I made before!" Very Happy)

Last edited by Kinkostfur on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:26 pm

O.o NICEEEEEE <3 I like the Chibi drawing >w< n Nicholas look..elegant kind of guy xP I will be looking forward to this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

XD Oooh~~ Interesting Game~! Nice Chracters too~~~
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Thankies, Alice! Very Happy Glad you like it!
I'm best at drawing chibis, to tell the truth. All my other art is shit. I make people look stiff and dissected. Very Happy

Alice PH wrote:
Nicholas look..elegant kind of guy xP
Oh, that he is. I hate him for this. Very Happy And I don't hate my charas often, mind you!
I actually had to add him a sad side to write him un-hatingly. Very Happy

Alice PH wrote:
I will be looking forward to this game Very Happy
Not much to look forward to, but thanks. I'll try to do my best! Very Happy

Also, thank you, Eses, for your kind words. Very Happy
My charas thank you kindly! Well, Athi just grunted something from his dark corner, but I'm sure he's grateful too. RIGHT, ATHI~?
Athi: <annoyed look> "You do know I do not talk to idiots like you, so why are you even trying?"
Me: "You have no manners."
Athi: "Your imbecile barbarian already told me so." <returns to reading his book>
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Uploaded old Liselle's project, and colored Princess doodle (actually, it was from failed CG, but she looked pretty, so I kept it Very Happy).

My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Lislis10
Have mercy, it was doodled a whole year ago, and wasn't meant to be published ever (but then I failed on *every* attempt of re-drawing her afterwards... Pitful me.). Very Happy

My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Prince11
And here comes Princess! It was from Ren's CG project, hence the rose behind her ear.
Also, fast-colored in Photoshop (15-20 minutes), but I like the effect, so I used it in the shitty, temporary signature I made.
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:02 pm

How rude of you Athi! you do know that she can just rub you and poof you're gone right? (If you're drawn on a paper..) Even if you're drawn in the computer, I think you're smart enough to figure out that she can also dlete you and then you're gone too right? Twisted Evil Hehehe..... JK, JK... Please don't take me serious Athi~ I'm just kidding... I also don wanna get on your bad side... and ooh! Lis looks pretty, the princess, looks shocked! XD yet pretty at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Athi: <looks at Kinkostfur> "Do all of your friends love babbling so much, or do I just have extremelly bad luck?" <turns to Esther> "Besides, I'm already inked, so there is no way that brute simian could erase me, even if she wanted to."
Me: "Shut up and crawl back under whatever rock you came from!" D:

Yeah, there's no way to actually *get* on his bad side, since he's an such an unlikeable meanie for pretty much everyone. Oh, well, he *can* hate, but he'd have to have a real reason. And he would probably just try to kill you, then. Very Happy

Hah, thanks. Someday, I'll get Lis right, since even if it's the best project of her I've ever made, her blank face is scaring me. And yeah, the Princess was supposed to look suprised, because, hey, but wouldn't you be suprised if your friend suddenly decided to adorn your hair with roses? To tell the truth, my first thought would be to run away screaming, even if it would be such a sweet boy as Ren. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:09 pm

LOL XD So I've been told... (that I babble too much)... Even if you're inked, she could tear the paper and throw you in the rubbish bin! Muahahaha!! (Hmph! such a meanie!) Anyways~~ Oh.... yeah, I guess you would be surprised! My bad! XD
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 am

Nicholas: "Oh, please, my Lady, talk as long as you wish! Sound of your magnificent voice is music to my ears~!"

Nah, but if I tear and throw Atheryn away, he'll still exist, and will come haunt me at night.
I kinda had that kind of chara once. I used to play one cRPG game with him as my main chara, and, since he was a psycho, he came to torment me at evenings, telling me I'm fat and such things, just because I haven't allowed him to make that one deal with demon. Very Happy
And remember, "Hell hath no fury like a woman wizard scorned"! Very Happy

Ren: "Don't mind 'em, Esther! Here, have a cookie! I didn't know your fav color, so I made it with the pink icing, 'cause all girls like pink... <blushes> Don't they?"
My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Ren10
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 am

It seems very interesting and nice!
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks! I hope not to disappoint you people... too much ;D
since everything I touch changes into a pile of a sparkling poo, so to speak.

And no. I don't realize what I just said. My english can be of really low quality at times (that's why I need a beta reader. But I'm ashamed about what I'm doing, usually, so I never get one).
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks Nicholas~! Smile Let's be friends kk?
And Ren... XD Well I don't mind if it's pink... I don't really hate that colour~ Thx~! Frienly advice, if you want to give another girl, that's not me, you need to be careful, because not all girls like pink... kk? Smile
Wow, that is SCARY...... okay, okay, Athi, I was just joking... don't come haunt me or her..... But! Improve your manners! What are you? 5 years old?!

......... I feel weird... I'm talking to a character that doesn't even existXD Did you draw that specially for the comment and me? XD If yes, then thx~!
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Apple Piggy wrote:
......... I feel weird... I'm talking to a character that doesn't even existXD !
Now you know how I feel all the time. >D Not like I realize why it's weird. Very Happy
Actually, the charas from the other stories I have planned come and distract me from the MoP timeline (since you'll never be able to see it in MoP, but there is an universe I have imagined, and MoP is set somewhere in the "past". That's also why MoP won't be long or deep story. Well, this and the fact I don't think I'm able to manage a bigger project atm. Very Happy)...

Nicholas: "...Just friends, my Lady?" <wink wink>

And about Athi... Maybe it's kinda spoiler-ish, but I don't think he had anyone who could teach him proper manners. At last not since he was 5 years old.

Also, no problem. I still try to work my way around the problem I call "Ren's cookie flirt". xD
And I still fail miserably. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Oooh, this looks quite interesting. ^^ I really like the style you are going through, it looks like it's made from watercolor ;D

I'm looking forward! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Hmm? You don't want just friends? Hmm... Ok then, Nicholas.... Then let's be BEST friends!
lol! XD Ren's cookie flirt~ LOL.... XD OooO.... So Athi didn't had anyone who could teach him proper manners...... *Sigh* No wonder...
O.o It's in the past~~ Well, long or short the story is, I'm interested in it~! XD
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:15 am

@LumenAstrum - Thankies. As to the style - let's not be afraid to say it: it looks half-assed, like I was too lazy to do a proper lineart and coloring. And it's all too true! xD
As much as a quick-color of the doodles sure looks nice and light, but my dream is to have enough time once to learn a proper soft cell-shading. I even have some nice tutorials downloaded, but school and writing is a b*tch, so I'm either too busy, or too tired. And, well. My netbook is not really the best graphic tool ever made. :DD

Long rant short - when I grow up, I'll do better! xD

Also - I've been saying it again and again, but I'll continue to do so - don't get your expectation too high. Or at any height at all. I'm mostly an conceptual artist, so actually doing something usually doesn't go that well (men with their limbs looking like they were broken and bend at weird angles, anyone?). Very Happy

Also, I took a look at your dA account, and I very much like the way you handle colors. Just so you know.

@Apple Piggy - Thank you for your interest, then. I just hope I won't make characters *too* cardboard. Very Happy
Because for the plot, there's already no hope. Wait, what "plot"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akira Shouji

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 pm

...Wow.It looks so nice~. Your chibis are pretty. I'm looking forward to it soon♄^^
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Thank you<3. The chibis are actually the only thing I can really make, so I even considered doing a chibi-CG instead of a "real-size", because it's a lot easier. Very Happy

And I hope it will turn out to be nice, indeed. Not only the art, but also a story, because I want to make it a perfect relax for a lazy afternoon, like The Flower Shop series.

And by any means, dont get your hopes up for "soon". I'm a horribly slow writer, even when I *have* time to write. Very Happy

And yay! for Meito! ^w^ I actually prefer an Mikito pairing (because of Servant of Evil series) but Meito is kind of a canon, isn't it? xD
Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akira Shouji

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:49 am

...I don't think it's really canon. But Mikito has a lot of fan more. But Meito seems more er....fit perfectly. It depends on the fan. But I'll be very happy if it's canon though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinkostfur
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kinkostfur

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 pm

@Akira - Well, they are both Vocaloids 1.0, right? Miku is a bit younger, if I'm not mistaken. And that would make them more canon as a duo. Even if nobody seems to think like this. Very Happy

Question to everyone who comes along - Should I stick to my soft, pastel quick-coloring like this you can see in my signature, or try my best with more saturated colors and try to learn soft cell-shading, like in my new avatar (even if it's a fail at cell-shading, you can still see colors Very Happy)?

Also, sorry for not being active on the forum. I have so much writing and painting to do that I barely have time to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sandwich
Newborn user
Newborn user
Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:37 am

Atheryn: "That Guy That Everyone Hates"? this guy sounds challenging Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]    My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Own Prince~<3 [Fantasy] [GxB] [WiP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Otome Games Discussion :: Your own otome/VN games!-
Jump to: