Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Shea and Valen

Go down 
+6
Apple Piggy
Gunofasun
Elemental Princess
darkdoll25
katielynn98
theone
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

Shea and Valen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 am

More chapters! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm

I like the chapter c:
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Smile Nice work theone!!
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Mega Huge chapter, thanks for waiting   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks a lot, you guys. I really, really appreciate it. So here's a huge chapter which I think is three chapters long

Chapter:
The Novandel took the joke seriously and said, "See, he can't be trusted. Your kindness will make us perish, Miss Valen."

Shea decided to calm him down and replied, "I've told her to kill me but she wouldn't listen. So I'm stuck in the desert with you guys. Anyways, now you'll just have to bear with me."

Valen looked concerned and decided to change the subject, "Okay, okay. Enough of that. So where's your mother, Cyrus?"

Cyrus frowned and said, "I don't know, Volg's body is gone too. And... And... I wanted to make a proper burial for him."

He walked away, looking as if he was about to burst into tears. (WITH SAD SAD EVERYWHERE)

"Great," though Valen, "why did I even bother."
Nazim smugly said, "And I know who caused this."

Shea walked back as if he has just been slapped on the face. He wondered, "Was I that bad? Why do I cause others so much distress. Nice and kind people too."

Valen once again changed the subject and said, "I think we should rest here tonight. We shouldn't go too far from the shore. Maybe our friends are still around here somewhere"
Cyrus walked back and asked with his worry apparent, "I'm worried about Faye. Can she survive the impact?"
The Novandel looked smug and said, "Humph, I'm sure she'll be all right. If that guy over there.."

Finally, Cain interjected and said, "Stop it Nazim"
Nazim said, "Pfft"

Shea looked up with shame, he had caused Valen so many problems.

Just as he though that, she looked at him with those eyes and said, "What's the matter."

Still hurt from the others words, he said, "It's nothing. I should sleep over there. It's far enough from you guys. See you tomorrow then."

Shea watched as they made a fire using Cain's abilities.
"For people who hated demons so much," he thought, "they sure didn't mind taking help from them."
As they stood near the fire, Shea decided to stay far away. As he gazed at them and Valen in particular, he noticed her looking at Cain. Suddenly, Cain came with some fish and gave them to her

After some talking, they approached him. He was caught by the smile on Valen's face, so innocent, yet so charming. He thought, "No, there must be no flirting with the enemy."

To compensate for this mistake, he started with hostility, "What is it now?"
Cain said, "You must be hungry. Grab one of these."
"They were being nice," he thought, "despite what I'd done. They should be killing me but they're giving me food."
Feeling ashamed yet proud, Shea said, "I don't want it."
Valen frowned and said, "Hey! Hey! At least, show some thanks for his effort."

"So she loves him that much," he thought.

Annoyed with this development, he said, "Hmphh.. Like I need it anyway. Besides, why should I?"
Cain came up with an unexpected reply, "Demons can still die because of starvation."

Skeptical, Shea said, "Never heard that one."

Cain said, "Heh, I'll just leave it here, okay."

He decided to ask him what had been bugging him. Why were they so nice? So he said, "Why are you so nice to me? I mean.... I tried to kill you guys"

He had intended for Valen to reply but it was Cain who did with the words, "Because I feel some connection between us." (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, watch out Valen, Cain looks like he's cheating on you)

Shea looked a bit shocked and said, "What do you mean by that? I barely know you."

Understanding his distress, Cain added, "Not that kind of connection. I mean, we both fight because we're in pain, right? We're willing to sacrifice ourselves for those whom we care about. We both are still confused about our real purpose in life. But if, in the end, if you still choose your own twisted path, I'm not letting you live."

Shea couldn't understand this. He said, "You are weird. Everything in this world leads to destruction. Peace is not eternal, no, nothing is eternal but Death. Then why do you seek the impossible?"

Cain looked at peace and said, "I know that one day I will die. But if I cannot accomplish anything in this mortal and temporary life, why should I exist in the first place?

He wanted this demon to understand how they were different and said, "I also want to make him happy." (Okay, does this sound pretty creepy?)

Cain replied patiently, "But in a wrong way. Don't you know the path he has chosen is wrong?"

Shea looked distressed. He was worried whether what the demon was saying was right and said, "I completely understand that but... but that's what I chose too"

He quickly fired back, "And are you happy with that."

Shea got mad at what he perceived as an attempt to change him and said, "I.. I have no one, we're not the same. Don't try to force your way on me."

He replied thoughtfully, "I'm not forcing my way on you. It's just that your life is still long. I just want you to know that eventually, someone will need you."

Remembering Sera, Shea said, "No, you have no idea what kind of life I've been through. Just because someone loves you now doesn't mean she'll still love you tomorrow. Leave me alone"

Once again, Cain came up with a reply quickly and said, "Your former master's life was more miserable than that. It's because noone has ever loved you. You always look at others as tools or something that can fulfill your needs"

How'd he know all this? This was his personal life and the guy seemed to know all about him

Shea replied, "S-Shut up, you know nothing about me."
Cain said, "I'll prove my words."
Surprised, Shea could only voice, "Huh."

Cain said, "You're so going down."

Realising what Cain meant, Shea said with a smirk, "Interesting, then let's make a bet. If you win, then I'll stay out of your way. If you lose, then I'll make sure no one can reach my Master's realm"

Cain replied, "All right, no going back"

He voiced, "A man should keep his word"

Suddenly, Valen turned to them and said, "Umm.. guys? I'm feeling so left out right here."

A bit exasperated by this interruption, Shea said, "Awwww does Daddy's girl need a hug? C'mon Nanny's gonna give you a biiig niiice hug"

Both Cain and Valen replied at once. Cain said, "Hah, that brings back memories."

Valen, on the other hand was not so pleased and said, "W-What are you guys doing? You stupid little scoundrel."

Shea thought, "Teasing her was fun. Maybe I should do it more."

He then added, "Or do you need milk. Nanny's going to give ya hot milk, fresh from the camels!"

Valen turned exceedingly angry and said, "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Shea turned to Cain and said, "Hahahah. How was that?"

Cain smirked and said, "Not bad."

Valen turned to Cain with a menacing look and said, "Hey! You're supposed to be on my side."

Cain smiled again and said, "Sorry, I just can't help it..."

Shea, feeling left out said, "Spoiled rich girl! I'm going to love you till I die, Nyahahah"

"Words so true," he immediately thought.

Watching her grab at him, he ran. She screamed, "Arghhh! come back youuuu!"

He said, "Catch me if you can."

She screamed, "YOU BRAT!"

She ran after him but soon got tired. The Novandel and the Half looked at him with distrust. Soon, they returned to the fire after which they didn't seem to mind him. Shea decided to sleep near the fire along with them as they didn't seem to mind

And that's the mega chapter. Hoping submit works, I've already lost this once by mistakenly closing chrome.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 pm

You guys really do ship the weirdest pairings... I followed Kirro's suggestion to remove the part when shea likes valen, because it shows that he likes her where the truth is that he only admires her guts for getting together with a demon.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 pm

You guys really do ship the weirdest pairings... I followed Kirro's suggestion to remove the part when shea likes valen, because it shows that he likes her where the truth is that he only admires her guts for getting together with a demon.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Well, it IS fun shipping weird pairings.
Edit: Sorry i will cancel this fanficton now T_T becuz cain gets together with valen so this cannot be true T_T sorry then i wont continue anymore ><"""

Joking!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Nah, it's called fanfiction for a reason. It's fine. Smile

Just stating personal preference here Razz
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm

theone wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
Well, it IS fun shipping weird pairings.
Edit: Sorry i will cancel this fanficton now T_T becuz cain gets together with valen so this cannot be true T_T sorry then i wont continue anymore ><"""

Joking!
Don't give me a heart-attack like that!
Nice chapter btw.
But I have one criticism, avoid the extra comments in the brackets as it distracts people from the story.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Well, I do like this fanfic, really, but... Am I the only one aware that Shea was just a little kid back then? Also, it's like pointing out ROA (almost). Please, at least add a little fantasy theone Razz

It's not really a fanfic if all you do is the same as the original, right?
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 am

@shine- I am going to add fantasy in it. It's just that, I thought killing off Cain very early wouldn't be a great idea
(Sorry, Cain fans)
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:32 am

How about making Shea older too then? XD But nice, thanks theone Smile
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

Sure, I guess so. I'll make Valen fall for him later when he gets older xD
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

And so again I liked the chapter, can't say anything else c: Everyone else said already what I had my mind lol
Back to top Go down
Farah Angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
Farah Angel

Location : Currently living in Doha,Qatar ----- originally from Salt,Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

amazing !!! i love love love love love love love love love love (x16) ur story although Shea is a bit small but every one grows up *eventually* !!! cant wait to see the ending , maybe you can bring his dead girlfriend back to life to be Valen's rival ..... *going to the supermarket to get some popcorn* ...
btw Jealousy ROCKS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akira Shouji

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:46 am

theone wrote:
Elemental Princess wrote:
Always.
Kill with fire ftw XD
Seconded!

Chapter (NOT REAL!):
Shea looking at Valen happy with very much of many muches. He was very happy to see Valen. Then they see Cain look at Shea with menacing. "You can no be with her. She's married to me."
Valen said, "You are not my wife." And then she kicked him with her ARMY BOOTS (Not heels because she girl) The shoes make sound and then Valen whisper to Shea with extreme softness that she no like Cain and she wants marry him. Then Thanos come in hood and he become priest and he then says You take this girl as ur wife. And then Shea say yes and Valen scream with very happy and laugh. And they marry and Oswald say Y u marry my girl. You better take care of her or I chase you out of housie. And she scared he like Valn but not Osawld and he not happy. He tell Valen let's ate him up and then Valen say yes with menacing and then Oswald cry and lose hydration and die. And Cheryl happy because she no like Oswald and she actually fairy with wings. She cry, "Magic Winx." and then she turn into Winx Club fairy Roxie and she really earth fairy and she will go back because she no like Fantasia. And then Shea and Valen live happily and have babbies
......I have no word to describe this but hilarious. Very entertaining daddy. Though I didn't know who's Roxie was even though I watch magic winx, guess I skip some chapters. And the story is very nice!

Last edited by Akira Shouji on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farah Angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
Farah Angel

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

theone wrote:
Thanks
You don't like Winx Club? Don't blame you. Glitter overload!
(Actually, the first season was OK-is. Then they aired the 4th......
Horrible is understatement of the year. They changed a decent show into horror)

why are u people mocking a great show "The Winx"? i watched all of its seasons and i liked it A LOT !!! i like Flora and Musa but Roxie is alright , she is the fairy of the animals and stuff and she joined the Winx on the last chapter she owns a smoothie bar and she works there as a waitress my favorite episode is when Stella sang there against that evil girl (Mitzi or something) to win Brandon's heart and she rocked the stage , i used to have a crush on this show Sad if u mock it again i'm gonna go after you!!! Bat
Back to top Go down
Farah Angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
Farah Angel

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:58 pm

but i do agree that it gets boring when they do too much episodes but the last one rocked,, i think Layla's boyfriend died protecting her ... it was so sad i almost sobbed :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shea and Valen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2