Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

If Leon's love were not strong enough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

If Leon's love were not strong enough Empty
PostSubject: If Leon's love were not strong enough   If Leon's love were not strong enough EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 pm

As you may have guessed from the title, this is Leon's part. Oh and I like making bad guys win. This may be a two-shot or longer, I haven't decided yet.

Chapter 1

Vestoria watched on as Leon charged towards Cheryl. She hoped that their love would be strong enough to break the spell. Had she underestimated Oswald’s power? She hoped not. It all depended on their love. Was it strong enough?

As Leon charged towards her, Cheryl screamed, “It’s me, Leon.”

Leon dashed towards Cheryl and said, “Who are you? Die!” Cheryl closed her eyes, believing in their love. However, Oswald made Leon cast his telecarnation spell. It hit Cheryl in her stomach. Leon charged on but stopped at the last moment and said, “No, I can’t.”

He had stopped himself from stabbing her but his spell had wounded her. She was slowly dying. In her last moments, she gave Leon the key. The key that could destroy Oswald. As Leon took the key from Cheryl, it turned into a sword. Turning his back to Cheryl, he charged at Oswald. But Oswald was not going to underestimate Leon the second time. He swiftly dodged the attack and cast the spell to steal all of Leon’s powers.

Gil and Vestoria watched on in shock. Finally, Vestoria regained her senses and went to heal Cheryl while Gil ran at Oswald. Oswald, however had stolen Leon’s powers and used his newly acquired powers to blow Cheryl into pieces. She was dead, ironically in an explosion just like her parents.
Both Vestoria and Gil tried to attack Oswald at the same time but Oswald was too strong. It was useless, Gil was lying on the floor and Vestoria was also weak.

Vestoria, using the last remnant of her powers teleported herself to a village on the outskirts of Seldrus. Oswald had won.

The Dark Lord laughed as he drained the powers of the elf. He decided to go to his basement and unleash his army on the world that had rejected him and caused him only pain and misery.
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: If Leon's love were not strong enough   If Leon's love were not strong enough EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 am

Oh, now I wanted to make an ending like that. After two years making ROT I think this scenario can happen because, hey, Cheryl spent so little time with Leon and the reason guys are attracted to her in ROT are at first Vestoria's charm spell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: If Leon's love were not strong enough   If Leon's love were not strong enough EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank you, Thank you, thank you. That means a lot.
And here's the second and last part. I enjoyed writing this, for some reason I never liked Vestoria.

Chapter 2

“Now my demons, time to rise,” said Oswald. Suddenly, all the demons rose up from out of nowhere.
“Go to the surface, my minions, and finish them off. But leave Vestoria for me. I will be the one to kill her and finish her miserable existence.

The demons of the realm reached the surface and started attacking. The king and his armies attempted to resist but with Oswald behind the demons, they were soon annihilated. The demons then attacked all the other kingdoms. One by one, they all fell. Most mortals were killed but Oswald kept one or two from each kingdom alive as slaves.

Vestoria, however was nowhere to be found. Had she fled? Or was she planning something? This irritated Oswald and he decided to take up the task of finding her himself. After all, she was the single biggest threat that existed. Even if her powers were no match for his now, her cunning could surprise his plans. With this in mind, Oswald set out to find Vestoria.

He realised that his demons had scoured the surface for any mortals. It was then that he wondered if Vestoria too, had an underground base. He found that there was a lot of vegetation growing near Valdrox. He soon found the entrance to a cavern. Finally, his revenge would be over.

There she was, as beautiful as ever. But what was he thinking? That old hag was his biggest enemy, he could not let his feelings cloud his intent. She had fooled him last time but this time she’d die.

“Hello Oswald,” said Vestoria, “I knew you’d come. What will killing me accomplish though?”
Suddenly Oswald moved forward and held her against the wall. It seemed like he was hugging her. Suddenly, he threw her against the wall.

Vestoria screamed, “What? I can’t move.”

“That’s because I drew a rune symbol on your back. Now die, you pathetic God.”

Oswald summoned his scythe and slashed at Vestoria and cut off her neck. His last opponent was dead.

Light would never reach Fantasia again. Oswald ruled the world with Cain as his second in command

PostSubject: Re: If Leon's love were not strong enough   If Leon's love were not strong enough Empty

Back to top Go down

If Leon's love were not strong enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ The Realm of Thanos :: Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos :: Fan's Corner-
Jump to: