Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.

Go down 
+11
Dee
Marissa Gricelle
Lyn27
LumenAstrum
rin966
darkdoll25
Ana
~Sire Kirroha
Belle-Destinee
azureXtwilight
shine
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. Empty
PostSubject: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 am

Hi there! It's just me having some fun and doing a fanfict of a fanfict. The story belongs to Belle-Destinee but I changed a few things in it. XD Hope you'll like it too, but don't forget to read the real fanfict (Because #1 you're going to understand why I made a fanfict, because #2 I'm going to create this fanfict along with the original fanfict. XD)

This is for Azure and Kirro. It's not EXACTLY the same but... I think this is less marysue. (Still, I let Leon as a woman-beater and Flora as a man-eater. But I made Meloria less bitch XD) Add a little of plotline because the other one was lacking of it.

(Fanfict of a fanfict version 1.01, might re-do it a little funnier)

The girl take a deep breath and look at the steam coming out of her mouth. Winter finally came in Fantasia. It was pretty cold outside so she shook her coat around her.

It was another boring story about a girl who came into a castle to became a maid. Classic.

« Where is the castle already ? » she was wondering.

She’s been one of the choosen girls to became maids under the control of the royal family. The road to the castle was long but she traveled it, thinking about her new life. When she finally reach the gates, the guards looked at her and opens them. Of course, she looked like a future maid, she wasn’t that beautiful neither that shinning. She was just a plain girl chose to be a maid. But living in luxury was a great thing, no? It couldn’t be that bad to be a maid in a castle! She thanks them shyly and entered.

In the castle, she met others girls that would became, like herself, maids. They all gathered in front of the stairs and wait for the maid in charge. The girl that came to them surprised the young new maid. She wasn’t that older and had beautiful black hairs. She was looking calm but our heroine learned never trust first impression.

The girl start saying names and all the girls surrounding her answered when their name was said. Until she remains the only one not named.

« Who are you? » asked the girl with black hairs.
Our heroine was shock. « How comes I’m not named… » she thought sadly.
« I’m Florianna Fatass Serenity. And who are you? » she asked, timid.
« I’m Meloria, the maid in charge of all the new maids. I’m sorry, you’re not on the list so you’re not required here. »

Florianna, more known as Flora, start shaking. She never thought she would be so ashamed. She was asked to came to the castle so why things end up this way?

Around her, other girls start whispering. Our heroine thought it was about her but when she looks up the stairs, she saw a guy with blue hair. He looks at her and slowly walk down the stairs.

« It’s Prince Leon… » were whispering the girls in the hall of the castle.

« The Prince? » thought our heroine. Well it seems that even if he’s not a real prince, he’s going to, for no reason apparently, be the heir.

The maiden Meloria look at him with a shy smile on her face. She was almost in adoration in front of the prince. Flora was surprised to see that, 1st there was a prince, 2nd he was looking at her.
« Ok, a prince who’s not related to a royal family is looking at me. I must be dreaming and it’s going to turn into a nightmare. » thought Flora.

« Meloria, this girl is going to stay here. I’m the one who ask it. » calmly said the prince of blue.
« W-What? Don’t tell me you’re in love with her? You’re already engaged, aren’t you? » start to say Meloria, surprised.
« Of course, I can’t be in love with someone I just met! I’m not that freak! I just owe a favor to his father that once tried to save my life. And I’m not engaged to no one, just to let you know, Meloria… You know I’m not worthing it. Now be gone. »

People start whispering stronger around Flora. So she was only there because her father tried to save the prince of blue once? Well, at least she now had a new place to lives on, far from poor people.

Flora waited for everyone to leave and get to the prince.

« I want to thank you, sir. » she said timid. « How can I repay you for this favor? »
« Just stay here and enjoy your life. » answer the prince before leaving.

Flora looks at him. How an wonderful prince.

With time, Flora get used to her work as maid even if she was doing pretty bad her job. She fast realized that life wasn’t that easy when you were a maid but she often cross the prince of blue way, talking a little with him and getting to know him better.

Which wasn’t pleasing everyone. Meloria was looking at them and was feeling sad. After all, she was there in 1st place. She always been by Leon side. Even if she didn’t know where the hell came the fact that he was a prince instead of a knight.

One day, Flora entered the garden after her work to find Leon and Meloria talking. Spying on them, she hides in the bosquets.

« Leon, when are you going to tell the truth? You’re not a prince on a white horse. »
« Meloria, wait just a little longer… »

Flora walks on a branch and make some noise. Both Meloria and Leon heard it and came to see what it was about. Meloria look blunt at Flora.

« I know you’re just trying to steal it from me… » she whispered with sadness in her voice.
« N-No I’m not! » replies our heroine.
« You won’t have him… you’re just trying to get him because you wants to be the princess! » *which can’t be possible because in fact Leon isn’t a prince.*

Meloria mind went blank as she lift her hand. Thinking that she might slap Flora, Leon do what every prince or knight would do and he stand in front of the poor maid. (In fact, Meloria just wanted to replace her scarf because it was untied.)

« If that’s what you choose, Meloria, then I’ll make her my only one to make sure you won’t dare lay a hand on her. » said Leon.

Of course, he knew this was a bad thing… but he needed to protect the weaker, he kept saying. And he needed this girl to succeed… into his bloody path. Meloria was a kind girl and he knew it, but he needed someone else to helps him. Someone who was like a doll between his hands. He needed a girl to take back the God of death in his own Realm.

So he protected her. Making her think he was a prince on a white horse. But Flora was really in love with the prince, even if she almost didn’t knew it and just broke Meloria kind heart. In fact, she didn’t realized how wrong she was into this story.

In fact, he seems that he wanted to be the only one to beat Flora (because in Destinee version he seems to be a woman-beater XD)

Leon turns to Flora and whispered into her ear : Let’s get married.

The heart of the little Flora was almost bursting. Her dream finally came true, as she thought…
« Please yes. »

How things could possibly goes wrong?

The next day, still amazed that Leon asked her in marriage, Flora went out to the market. There, she crossed a beautiful young woman. Her short black hair, her cute smile and her black eyes… she was wonderful. Much more than Flora, unfortunately. Leon, who was with her, looked at her too. Flora shyly asked him about the girl.
« Cheryl. » He whispered to make sure the guy following her didn’t hear him.
Following the girl, there was a awesome man. Silver hairs, crimsons eyes, walking like a badass but looking at Cheryl with stars in his eyes. He looked deeply in love.
« And who is she with? »
« It’s Oswald. »
« Who is Oswald? »
« A ex-demon lords who tried to destroyed the world but was stopped by this girl there just because of the power of love. Classic story. » answered Leon while waving at them. Cheryl and Oswald turns to them and waves back. Oswald sight crossed Flora’s one. Suddenly, like a man-eater, Flora wanted to know who he was. (Guess stealing Leon from Meloria wasn’t enough, she wanted Oswald too!)

So Leon and Flora walk back to the castle. Flora was happily thinking that at least she wasn’t married yet to Leon so she was still having chances to get with Oswald. She just need to push away this Cheryl girl.

« Where were you? » asked Meloria when they came back.

Leon, for an unknown reason, slaps Meloria and became a woman-beater, as far as I understood. Then Leon took Flora with him to watch tv, because Meloria has been a good girl.

Even if it’s a fanfict from a fanfict, I don’t really get why Leon took FLORA to watch tv (that don’t even exist in Fantasia) because MELORIA has been a good girl…
And still, while watching ?TV? with Leon, Flora couldn’t think about anything else than Oswald…

To be continued if Destinee continu it XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:50 am

Oh and Let me reminds you of a little things VERY IMPORTANT.

I'm in love with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:27 am

Looooool, this is fun! Although her name is Melodia and not Melloria XDD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Looooool, this is fun! Although her name is Melodia and not Melloria XDD

CHUTTTT I didn't wanted Melodia to be a bitch!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 am

Funny thing is Meloria is Nero's sister in MOGF XD (also the girl whom Zephyr crushed in)
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Funny thing is Meloria is Nero's sister in MOGF XD (also the girl whom Zephyr crushed in)

I didn't knew Zeph had a crush on her! And then it's sad she ends up with Albel! XD
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

I am happy u made me a story but ehhh u dont write that well... ><"""" flora is not fatass... she is fastasa... and flora doesnt seem kind here... she has bad thoughts... but thanks for making it ^.^
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Of course, that's the meaning of a fanfict, far from the truth. Say once again that I don't write that well and you're going to hell.

Seriously. I'm bored, you're story isn't that good but it's worth laughing it. She's not kind of course, because Marysue stories are boring. The main character isn't always a nice girl who win in the end. Did you ever saw that happens in real life?

Me, not writing that well? Seriously. AT LEAST I'M NOT MAKING MISPELLING IN EVERY SINGLE WORD.

Last edited by shine on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Flora wakes up the next day, because the alarm bell (WHICH DON'T EXIST EITHER IN FANTASIA) ring. She was happy because today she would ask Leon to go see Oswald and make a double date. Her plan was to get closer to Oswald, of course. She run to her fiancee room.

"Leon, Darling, Wake up!" our heroine said before opening the door.
She heard a crash sound and get as fat (Um sorry, fast) as she can be to see... Leon on the floor and Meloria (Yah, wrong name I know) drugging him? They're about to do some things... like playing majhong!

Flora had to stop this game or else she would never be able to see Oswald!!

NULL SPELL, REQUIEM OF THE ABYSS! she think while using unborn Valen spell. She blows Meloen (???) away and Leon look at her.

"Are you crazy to use a spell or are you an immortal?" (Which is stupid because sorceress can also use magic, to remind you.)

Seeya next chapter!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 pm

shine wrote:
Flora wakes up the next day, because the alarm bell (WHICH DON'T EXIST EITHER IN FANTASIA) ring. She was happy because today she would ask Leon to go see Oswald and make a double date. Her plan was to get closer to Oswald, of course. She run to her fiancee room.

"Leon, Darling, Wake up!" our heroine said before opening the door.
She heard a crash sound and get as fat (Um sorry, fast) as she can be to see... Leon on the floor and Meloria (Yah, wrong name I know) drugging him? They're about to do some things... like playing majhong!

Flora had to stop this game or else she would never be able to see Oswald!!

NULL SPELL, REQUIEM OF THE ABYSS! she think while using unborn Valen spell. She blows Meloen (???) away and Leon look at her.

"Are you crazy to use a spell or are you an immortal?" (Which is stupid because sorceress can also use magic, to remind you.)

Seeya next chapter!

T-This is... Just freaking hilarious.

WIN.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm

OH THIS.

SHINE, PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Sure won't Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 pm

umm r u insulting my story... >.<""" u said flora looks normal and not as pretty as chceryl... and also u make it such tht leon still love melodia... and it sounds like u r making fun of my story
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Belle-Destinee wrote:
umm r u insulting my story... >.<""" u said flora looks normal and not as pretty as chceryl... and also u make it such tht leon still love melodia... and it sounds like u r making fun of my story

That's only my way to turn this story. This is call a FAN-FICT. Because it is made by a FAN and it is a FICTION. F-I-C-T-I-O-N. Need me to spell it again? It's not true, it's how I turn things in my head.

And yes, my version is making fun of yours, but it's only for the fun of making a FANFICT. Don't be too mad at it, I'm just having fun here I told it at the beginning. Or are you mad because it's more realistic?
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:52 pm

ok then... dont get angry... >_>''''
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh, I'm not angry don't worry, I said it I like sarcasm. Ask Kirro, he keep saying that I'm always sounding sarcastic. So please don't stop your fanfict so I can continue mine!

But never ever say again that I'm bad at writing. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Chapter 22?! WTH?!

Leon looked at our heroine and sigh.

"Of course, you can't be a sorceress, you're not bright enough. You might be an immortal... Even if it is, I don't understand how it can be. We'll go see Oswald to ask him."

"Me, an immortal?" Thought Flora Fatass. Suddenly, her eyes (that were pink even if they were supossed to be black since it is supossed to be based on Cheryl and not Valen) turn wide open.

"Did you said Oswald?!"
"Yeah, after almost trying to kill me, it seems that someone choose to turn him into my best friend."

"But wait, how can I be an immortal? I was raised in an orphan, seems that my parents died when I was young."

"Are you just plain stupid?" Replied Leon the Prince of blue. "If you don't know your parents, then it is a possiblity. "

"Nevermind, I'll get to see Oswald" thought our Heroine.

So our two futur bride and groom began their long journey to the Manor of Oswald and Cheryl~

*I hope she's not going to see them at the Realm of Thanos since it doesn't exist anymore at the end of the game XD*
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm

SHINE. *showers with love and cookies and chocolate*

T-this is so good. *wipes away happy tears*
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Oh Ana! I'm not worthing it~ Very Happy

(False modesty)
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:13 am

I saw some grammar errors Smile But not that important that I couldn't tell what they were talking about, and what you were trying to convey to the readers.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:46 am

This is actually the same fanfic with belle-destiny's fanfic Leon's destiny, or should I say, a mock of her fanfic. No changes added to the original fanfic, just sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:30 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
No changes added to the original fanfic, just sarcasm.

Lots and lots of it.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:24 am

Ana wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
No changes added to the original fanfic, just sarcasm.

Lots and lots of it.

Sarcasm? Sarcasm? Mmm I don't see what you're talking about... XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Chapter whatever : Quest to find the truth.

Leon and Flora walked to a deep and dark cavern. (I SAID IT, IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE CHERYL AND OSWALD LIVES IN A MANOR AND THE REALM DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE)

Flora is scared and her brown hairs (WAIT THEY WERE BLACK LAST TIME!) flips around, slapping Leon who's in their way. Suddenly... FIRE IN THE CAVE! (... that's why you get for not using lamptorch.) Flora hair looks red (XD) and Leon hairs are now purple. Of course, blue and red looks purple but the fire is more orange than red, remember.

Now a Cain with purple hairs created the fire! OMG Screamed Flora!

Leon, trying to protect our heroin, screamed WHO ARE YOU to our poor cute Cain. Of course, he's trying to protect his Puppet-I mean fiancee. So out of nowhere, Flora throw candies at Cain and said : HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Cain eats the candies and showed them the way to get to Oswald. Finally I'll see him again thinks Flora!

Leon, (Who's truly gay because he now wear high heels.) is making noise and Cain is like Shhhhhuuuutttt. Leon dislike this... so he now dislike our poor cute Cain.

Finally, a monster is trying to kill Oswald and Cheryl, OUT OF NOWHERE! Even if they are powerful and if Oswald is a DAMN HOT GOD, they need Flora helps! After Leon failed and Cain failed, Flora finally saved them out of breath!

Oswald look at them and thanks them. In his head, Leon was planning something... in her head, Flora was drolling because she was finally able to save Oswald so the next step was ... Throwing Cheryl off a cliff with Shannon and Saskayyy and Pheonix to take over her place and then PLAY MAHJONG ALL NIGHT LONG WITH OSWALD! Her goal was now closer than it never was.

To continue!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 pm

PFFT EPIC.

By the way, only Shannon went off that cliff. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next