Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~

Go down 
+16
Kikyo Moon
Applepie
Elemental Princess
Miss Maple
fion-a
chibihub
Lyn27
LumenAstrum
darkdoll25
rin966
Ana
Dee
shine
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
Belle-Destinee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes then I punch you in the TUMMY

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 Hitomi_tummy_punch
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 pm

/me's hurt. NOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Yes then I punch you in the TUMMY

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 Hitomi_tummy_punch

My poor eyes! Laughing

You woman beater! Laughing

You are just like Leon.

ROFL.
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
The Monkey Ninja

PostSubject: NOES!   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
If you go back on your word

I will never forgive you...

XD XD XD

"BAT KIRROIROI, IZ NVVER DO DAT!" TMN cries with mucus dripping into the shadows. Shw wakj with caerful becuz she does not wantz to puff away.

-SHOT-

Its so hard writing like that XD
Back to top Go down
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

The Monkey Ninja wrote:
~Sir Kirroha wrote:
If you go back on your word

I will never forgive you...

XD XD XD

"BAT KIRROIROI, IZ NVVER DO DAT!" TMN cries with mucus dripping into the shadows. Shw wakj with caerful becuz she does not wantz to puff away.

-SHOT-

Its so hard writing like that XD
I can't read what you wrote..... sadly.
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
The Monkey Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:33 am

LOL

Translation -- "But Kirroha, I never did that!"
She walk with careful because she does not want to puff away.

(non-sentences XD)
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:35 pm

monkey ninja r u new member??? ^.^ no need 2 b shy lets b friends i can b ur guid i know everythig nin this forum and we can chat with pms ok?
Back to top Go down
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 am

Oh Belle, I see now your ability to read have deceased.
She has been here since 2010. Can't you see under her Join Date under her avatar?
She was just being MIA for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://fion-a.deviantart.com/
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Don't waste your breath, Fion-a. Not worth it.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:03 am

Ana wrote:
Don't waste your breath, Fion-a. Not worth it.

Oh Ana~ I love you
Back to top Go down
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 am

@Ana - Right, I forgot she is a troll.
Back to top Go down
http://fion-a.deviantart.com/
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 am

I want to read more of Belle's amazing fanfics!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
The Monkey Ninja

PostSubject: Reply to Belle   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Belle-Destinee wrote:
monkey ninja r u new member??? ^.^ no need 2 b shy lets b friends i can b ur guid i know everythig nin this forum and we can chat with pms ok?

Far from it, I joined when this forum first started. (as can be seen via my profile Very Happy But hey, I don't look at other profile details either) As Fio said, I've been MIA for awhile due to various reasons.

While your claim to know everything is...amusing, I'm fine, I already know enough. But thank you.
Should we chat via PM then I'd expect the troll act to be dropped, or at least admitted to (perhaps even have your true identity revealed as I asked in my first post to you. Did you even read it?).

This 'friendship' you suggest would only be possible if you became a serious member, and apologized to everyone for the trollish acts (although it has amused all of us, I believe it has become old and no longer as funny as before).

Oh, and please spell correctly, as I said before in my original post, I hate sms talk.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 pm

I just LOL'd reading this had to post. Hats off to anyone who can understand every word because I couldn't
And what's with the numbering of the chapters? Where'd 22 come from?
Edit: I'm glad I'm reading this AFTER my English exam earlier today.
Can't imagine what would have happened if I had read it earlier
(Did I mention I had to correct mistakes in this post I would never ever make?)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 pm

I wonder where is Belle and why isn't she writing more fanfics... scratch
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Kikyo Moon wrote:
She really should. She is the opposite of all good writers. Her grammar is original while her story is not. I'm not even sure it can be called English.
On the other hand, I had a good laugh. My stomach hurts for the first time in my life from laughing and I've read my Immortal. This is worse
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:50 pm

theone wrote:
Kikyo Moon wrote:
She really should. She is the opposite of all good writers. Her grammar is original while her story is not. I'm not even sure it can be called English.
On the other hand, I had a good laugh. My stomach hurts for the first time in my life from laughing and I've read my Immortal. This is worse
\

You can't be serious, can you?! Shocked

You read My Immortal???!!! ( I wonder how could you do it cause I stopped after a few chapters ).
OMG!! *bows to theone* Shocked

Belle's fanfic at least was funny...but My Immortal was just...stupid...( the worst thing I have ever read and I've read some believe me...). pale
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 am

But Belle's grammar is funny. And Leon in high heels.... CLASSIC!
My Immortal is just girl loves Draco, they have ***. Oh and random stuff involving Voldemort.
Oh and Snape and Lupin get along and are paedophiles.
Compare that to this drivel. At least, it has a story
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

theone wrote:
But Belle's grammar is funny. And Leon in high heels.... CLASSIC!
My Immortal is just girl loves Draco, they have ***. Oh and random stuff involving Voldemort.
Oh and Snape and Lupin get along and are paedophiles.
Compare that to this drivel. At least, it has a story

That part where Snape and Lupin were acting like a bunch of pedophiles scared me really bad... pale

I won't be able to look at them as before because of that... Sweating
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 am

It took me a long time to actually read the books again.
My spelling skills seem to have returned.

I'm changing my opinion about Belle being a troll. No one could hate themselves enough to write anything close to this garbage.
Edit: This inspired me to turn my serious HP fan fic on Fanfiction into a Belle master piece. I'll be taking phrases from here
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 am

theone wrote:
It took me a long time to actually read the books again.
My spelling skills seem to have returned.

I'm changing my opinion about Belle being a troll. No one could hate themselves enough to write anything close to this garbage.
Edit: This inspired me to turn my serious HP fan fic on Fanfiction into a Belle master piece. I'll be taking phrases from here

O.o

I not gonna read any HP fanfics ever... pale
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

Lols, but Belle ruined Fantasia for me

Chapter 3:
After Snape had yelled at Ron, there was sad sad everywhere. Hermy was crying and saaiid, “ Who m I kidding? How can I b hes girlfriend? I am muggle born and raiseeeeeeeed in a orphanage cuz my parents were killed at young age"
Hermione was sure she’d set the alarm at 7 to ring with sound and she went to ron
“we must talk to my best friendn Harry. he knows aboutmuggles becuz he is also muggle" said Ron. Hermione squealed happily with happy happy everywhere
Descrbing surrounding made hermdumby happy. Sudedn, Malfoy came and shouted with menacing. He was not circumscribing the wand in the circle. “Mary Hermione,” he said, “I wants to marry you and have baby and babby and babby.”
Hermoine said, “You not polite, me not like you. I smells happily when you not on the door.”
Malfoy whispering in extreme softness, “U are muggle born, Mudlood.”
Hermione cried
Ron said, “'so its all ur fault Malfoy???” Ron scream and kick her with his high heels and malfoy fly away”
And so they reached Harr Potter

That's it. I can't write more. I've uploaded it, 30 minutes to take effect

And I can't imagine writing like this again. Considering half the dialogue is copy pasted from the story, Belle has no life if she consciously does this
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:12 am

theone wrote:
Lols, but Belle ruined Fantasia for me

Chapter 3:
After Snape had yelled at Ron, there was sad sad everywhere. Hermy was crying and saaiid, “ Who m I kidding? How can I b hes girlfriend? I am muggle born and raiseeeeeeeed in a orphanage cuz my parents were killed at young age"
Hermione was sure she’d set the alarm at 7 to ring with sound and she went to ron
“we must talk to my best friendn Harry. he knows aboutmuggles becuz he is also muggle" said Ron. Hermione squealed happily with happy happy everywhere
Descrbing surrounding made hermdumby happy. Sudedn, Malfoy came and shouted with menacing. He was not circumscribing the wand in the circle. “Mary Hermione,” he said, “I wants to marry you and have baby and babby and babby.”
Hermoine said, “You not polite, me not like you. I smells happily when you not on the door.”
Malfoy whispering in extreme softness, “U are muggle born, Mudlood.”
Hermione cried
Ron said, “'so its all ur fault Malfoy???” Ron scream and kick her with his high heels and malfoy fly away”
And so they reached Harr Potter

That's it. I can't write more. I've uploaded it, 30 minutes to take effect

And I can't imagine writing like this again. Considering half the dialogue is copy pasted from the story, Belle has no life if she consciously does this

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

How could you write THIS?! Shocked

I swear you are as good as Belle. Too bad I didn't understand anything except for the part wher Draco was hitting on Hermione... Laughing
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 am

No idea how I did this. Just read it again and I was praying that I didn't write like this in my exam earlier
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am

Thank God english is not my mother tongue or I would suddenly become illiterate... Sweating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next