Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue

Go down 
+4
darkdoll25
Dee
Lazarus Seleniarius
~Sire Kirroha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue Empty
PostSubject: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:05 pm

(Character names are yet again not revealed because I just like trolling you guys. But hey, hints! Very Happy And yep, it's MoGF.)

The Faceless Puppet Master

I had everything.

Or rather, I thought I had.

When I was young, my mother used to tuck me into bed while smiling. She told me stories of faraway travelers who defeated evil, and stories of people who are kind and brave, sacrificing themselves for their friends and the people around them. They were simple stories, but they were amazing. In those stories, the world around us was always a twisted world where people make use of each other and play dirty. However, those people would always be the villains - they would play dirty, but in the end, they would always have their plans foiled and be destroyed. She would then smile, pat my head, and leave. She told me that I should be like those heroes in her stories - I should just be a strong, kind, innocent boy, who would be good and help others. That was what she wanted.

Perhaps she knew, and perhaps she did not. However, I know now what innocence truly means. It is nothing but a foolish naivety, like a clean sheet of paper with no words on it. It may be clean, but it is ultimately worthless and lacking in both knowledge and experience.

I had everything, and I lost everything the day I approached the girl ten years ago and asked the fateful question.

"Are you okay?"

Who knew that a simple sentence like that would be the last thing I would ever say as an innocent, naive little boy. Everything just happened too fast. Like a pawn, I was pushed around a stage where everyone laughed and mocked me, everyone spat and scorned at me. Even my family watched me with cold eyes, shaking their heads in disappointment. The same sentence repeated itself over and over in my head.

I haven't done anything. I haven't done anything.

Surely there must have been some kind of mistake, I thought desperately as the situation turned dire. I tried to claw myself up and explain things. I told them I haven't done anything. Nobody listened. Perhaps this was the true meaning of being alone...

There must have been some kind of mistake. Throughout all the noise, that was the only conclusion I could come to. I tried hard to explain myself, but it did not work. Were people always that stubborn? Surely somebody - anybody - should've been able to tell what really happened. Is this not a court of law? Is this not where justice is dealt? This isn't justice. I am innocent.

Innocent. Naive. I looked around frantically, searching for someone who could just hear me out. Just then, I met their eyes, and all the sadness in my heart vanished instantly, to be replaced with hatred, pure hatred, anger, and confusion. I was wrong. Nobody made a mistake. There was no mistake at all.

It was all intentional. I was framed, and I had been none the wiser.

I thought that this was the feeling of being alone, but that was just yet another naive thought. I was always alone. I have always been alone. Fate was just so cruel.

How long had I spent in that dark room, sinking myself in nothing but confusion, frustration and anger?

If being myself hurt, then all I had to do was to become somebody else. Yet, even when I tried that, I lost everything. The person who took over my life gained everything I did not have when I was in that position.

Fate was just too cruel.

I am now somebody else, and yet, I still have nothing. I had obeyed all my mother's wishes to be "good", and yet, I have nothing.

I was merely used and thrown away, like a worn-out pawn which served no purpose.

I was used. I was used. I was used.

There were only two kinds of people in the world - those who control others, and those who are controlled. I was the latter, and I was used and disposed of. I was nothing but a pawn dancing around in another man's hand, doomed to a life of nothing but worthlessness.

Should I just let things be?

And then, I realized what I could do. I am no longer myself, and now I can be free. The person who took over my life is merely dancing around in the palm of my hand. Hadn't I suggested that? He is indebted to me. He now shoulders the burden of everything I have ever experienced... and I shall use that to my full advantage.

That was what marked the beginning of my life as a faceless, manipulating puppet master.

And then, I met her again.

~~~~

Sir Kirroha slams the book shut and taps his fingers impatiently on the wooden table. Before him is a forum member who was jumping up and down in excitement.

"So was my theory about what is under Zephyr's mask correct?" she asks happily.

"Well, it's a good story, but..." Sir Kirroha begins to sigh. "... But it doesn't explain what's under Zephyr's mask at all. So why don't you bring it home and rewrite something more on-topic before I use my evil admin skills on you?"

The girl, puzzled, takes the book back and flips through it, and her face brightens. "Oh yeah! I brought you the wrong book!" She runs home and reappears a second later with another book titled:

Zephyr Vanguardion and his Sparkly Shoujo Rainbow Eyes

Sir Kirroha stares at the book for a minute in absolute silence. With his eyes shadowed, he whispers, "Good job. You officially gain 5000 internets."

The girl jumps around happily and tears off her mask to reveal the face of none other than... Lazarus Seleniarius!

And this is the story of what happens when Sir Kirroha writes immediately after he has too much tea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Lazarus Seleniarius
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Lazarus Seleniarius

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 am

I luuurve the epilogue!!11 everything else doesnt concern meee!!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 am

Kirro, this is AMAZING. Really, you're a great writer. The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue Clappl10 I swear you had me in the edge of my seat all the time. Too bad this was so short. ;-;

Aw maaaaaaaaan, now I'm even more excited for MoGF. I WANNA KNOW WHOSSAT IN THE ONESHOT.

curse you mister, curse you i say
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Seleniarius
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Lazarus Seleniarius

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 am

Dee wrote:
Kirro, this is AMAZING. Really, you're a great writer. I swear you had me in the edge of my seat all the time. Too bad this was so short. ;-;

Aw maaaaaaaaan, now I'm even more excited for MoGF. I WANNA KNOW WHOSSAT IN THE ONESHOT.

curse you mister, curse you i say

Hey, the epilogue reveals that I was the one who wrote it, momma!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

Quote :

Oh, deeply sorry, Mr. Lazarus. I seem to have overlooked that fact. Kudos to you.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Seleniarius
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Lazarus Seleniarius

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Dee wrote:
Quote :

Oh, deeply sorry, Mr. Lazarus. I seem to have overlooked that fact. Kudos to you.

Trolololol!

*Sir Kirroha mutilates post* Thanks Dee! Very Happy And stop taking credit for my work, Laza

Tits or gtfo

Sir Kirroha: #(*$)@(# Fine

The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue Tit-bird

I know it's cute, but stop requesting for it so many times.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 am

HAHAHA LOLOLOLOL.
HI LAZARUS <3
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

The young man looked in the mirror with sadness. (With sad everywhere. Shot. Forget that sentence) The reflect shows him another guy, someone he's not. Someone he'll never be.

Why do people always think that a name is everything? Why do they think I'm who I'm named after? I would like to wear this name, I would like to be this person. The man I see in the mirror. But somewhere I know it would be lying to myself so for now I'll just pretend. I'll wear this name like others wears masks. I'll pretend to be who I'm not for the sake of this person.

If no ones knows it, if no one found out, then I'll wear this name like others wears masks and I'll play along with it. Because in the end, I'm the one who's playing with others.

The young man looked in the mirror and grinned. The reflect shows him another guy, someone he's not. Someone he'll never be. So the young man smiled more and more. Because he was now allowed to play someone else role. Things were just getting fun.
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

+.+~ Kirroha can really type a lot of awesome stuff~
Haha this is great! ( the epilogue)
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

who is personin this story??? is it thano???
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 pm

...but Thanos doesn't have a mother, unless you count Oswald as his mother... pftt...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 pm

No, Belle. I am personing this story.
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

????

if not thano than is it cian??
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

This piece of literary work was brilliantly written, Sir Kirroha. Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Lyn27 wrote:

Thanks!

For some reason, everything sounds like sarcasm now.
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

is it shea or volg or avliss or yuri???
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:55 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Lyn27 wrote:

Thanks!

For some reason, everything sounds like sarcasm now.

You're welcome. It is not my intention to be sarcastic, if my comment seems sarcastic to you, Sir Kirroha. Somehow, I think I just feel unintentionally polite today after checking on the forum again after 20 days o__o.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Lol. No wonder why everyone thinks about sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue   The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue Empty

Back to top Go down

The Faceless Puppet Master [Oneshot Fiction] + Pointless Drunken Epilogue
Page 1 of 1