Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Ask : Your Mom

Go down 
+57
Apple Piggy
Kuumy
partygurl
Alviss Tribe
katielynn98
Albel Zanarkand
Akira Shouji
theone
Miss Maple
Marine Gricelle
Meliora Vanguardion
Rin
Gunofasun
Avalon Tribe
Volg Tribe
Kikyo Moon
icerain
hyperai
Candi
vikingspirit
X-Peace&Love-O
NekOxXxDeiz
Doggy Nino
Lazarus Seleniarius
Dee
Ana
Sleix
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Atsuya-Kun
angel345
lepapillonrouge
shine
chibihub
Lucia Nicol
Lyn27
Sana96
Forte Xaverius
Nero Vanguardion
mrssnowwitt
Thanos
Amechan32
Elemental Princess
azureXtwilight
kkisaragi
Shea (broken account)
Euphemia de'Renquold
rin966
Blake Landers
Feysa Morillo
LumenAstrum
Yuri Ivanov
Raphael Martis
???
~Sire Kirroha
darkdoll25
Lenarche Seleniarius
Zephyr Vanguardion
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 pm

CRAWLING AT WHAT? I wonder how much Thanos would charge me for getting you out the universe... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:22 am

I don't get it.

Zephyr, what do you want from my mom?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 am

Probably a lot ;D
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:09 pm

lepapillonrouge wrote:
I don't get it.

Zephyr, what do you want from my mom?

No, Lepapillonrouge... I am your mother!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Are you doing crossdress Zephyr?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Someone doesn't get the reference. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
angel345
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
angel345

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 am

Mom, where do babies come from? XD
Back to top Go down
Atsuya-Kun
Newborn user
Newborn user
Atsuya-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am

Zephyr!!! you're not my mom
If you're my mom th-then i'm like Teito!!!!*faints*

(I don't mind Frau being my mother but, Zephyr???? WTF!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsuya-kun-animefreak.blogspot.com/
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Zephyr, you could be anyone under that mask...

You might even be

My DOG

Anyway, what is your opinion of your game being released later than Doppelganger?

Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Quote :
Mom, where do babies come from? XD

Babbys form when girl get pragnet

Quote :
Zephyr!!! you're not my mom
If you're my mom th-then i'm like Teito!!!!*faints*

(I don't mind Frau being my mother but, Zephyr???? WTF!)

Glad we are having a nice reunion, kiddo.

Quote :
Zephyr, you could be anyone under that mask...

You might even be

My DOG

Anyway, what is your opinion of your game being released later than Doppelganger?

Yeah, I totally have a human body because I am your dog.

And since the game isn't named Memento of Grand Zephyr or something, I can't say it's my game. Not when a certain brown haired silly girl hogs all the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 am

Mommy!!! =)
...Wait Nevermind.
Hmm...Zephyr nii-san, you shouldnt put up misleading titles like that. See how much people got confused? Its quite troublsome.
Anyways...you shouldnt be rude to Len nee-san...shes really kind and pretty and strong...and and shes an amazing role model! Youre rude. Hmph.
Shes cooler than you too. SHEHASTHEGUTSTOSHOWHERFACE! xD
So what Ive come to ask you is, does your mask come with a back story, like did your first crush reject you and call the top half of your face ugly, is that why you hide your face? Because your confidence was crushed? Is that also why you dont accept any other girl's feelings? Because your heart still yearns (notsureifispeltthatright) for your first love? Because if thats the case dont be sad. There might be a kind girl out there willing to accept even you, though you CAN try being a bit nicer...like Forte nii-san! He reminds me of a kind polite prince! =)
But I have got to agree on your reaction about the errm 'dog in a bun' picture..... ^^'
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:29 am

XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX wrote:
Mommy!!! =)
...Wait Nevermind.
Hmm...Zephyr nii-san, you shouldnt put up misleading titles like that. See how much people got confused? Its quite troublsome.

It says "Zephyr Vanguardion" under the thread name.

Quote :
Anyways...you shouldnt be rude to Len nee-san...shes really kind and pretty and strong...and and shes an amazing role model! Youre rude. Hmph.

Pfft! I see. Lenarche, you're quite pathetic, aren't you? The only fan you seem to have is somebody who can't even spell properly.

Quote :
So what Ive come to ask you is, does your mask come with a back story, like did your first crush reject you and call the top half of your face ugly, is that why you hide your face? Because your confidence was crushed? Is that also why you dont accept any other girl's feelings? Because your heart still yearns (notsureifispeltthatright) for your first love? Because if thats the case dont be sad. There might be a kind girl out there willing to accept even you, though you CAN try being a bit nicer...like Forte nii-san! He reminds me of a kind polite prince! =)
But I have got to agree on your reaction about the errm 'dog in a bun' picture..... ^^'

Cool story bro.

tl;dr: Haha no.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 am

Hey Zeph, now that you see Thanos on this forum, do you still think he doesn't exist? (Just wondering.) Oh and screw all, you're hot.
Back to top Go down
Lenarche Seleniarius
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lenarche Seleniarius

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 am

Quote :

Pfft! I see. Lenarche, you're quite pathetic, aren't you? The only fan you seem to have is somebody who can't even spell properly.

And the only fans you seem to have are a bunch of prepubescent girls who can't listen to reason. Quality fangirls indeed.

Quote :
Hey Zeph, now that you see Thanos on this forum, do you still think he doesn't exist? (Just wondering.) Oh and screw all, you're hot.

See? Point proven.

((Kirro: No offense, shine! ^^; It's just something I guess Len would do.))
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 am

Hahaha! Like it. Nevermind, I'm Ch... No one important ~~~~ So I don't care. Oh, but I'm not Prepubescent Lenarche, much older than you Wink Little kiddy.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 am

Hahaha, it seems like the war between the Thanos fan and the Zephyr fan never stops...
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 am

Lenarche Seleniarius wrote:
Quote :

And the only fans you seem to have are a bunch of prepubescent girls who can't listen to reason. Quality fangirls indeed.

Quote :

See? Point proven.

((Kirro: No offense, shine! ^^; It's just something I guess Len would do.))

SO YOU THINK ZEPHYR IS HOT TOO?!
And he really is <3
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am

XD Ok, totally! I knew Len find him hot, she's just to ... anyway, against it to admit it!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:06 pm

He needs to be in the hall of hot people <3
Next to Thanos OF COURSE.
Back to top Go down
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Zephyr Vanguardion wrote:
Mommy!!! =)
...Wait Nevermind.

Woops, sorry, I didnt catch that...I AM at fault, sorry.

Quote :

My apostrophe isnt working...>.< And nuh-uh Im not her ONLY fan! She has tons of fans! In the future she will have more than you! Youre gonna end up, begging to be on her team for misssions...Just you watch!!

Quote :

Cool story bro.

-.-
Anyway, can we dual or something, Len nee-san told me to come kick your but. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Zephyr Vanguardion wrote:
Mommy!!! =)
...Wait Nevermind.

Woops, sorry, I didnt catch that...I AM at fault, sorry.

Quote :

My apostrophe isnt working...>.< And nuh-uh Im not her ONLY fan! She has tons of fans! In the future she will have more than you! Youre gonna end up, begging to be on her team for misssions...Just you watch!!

Quote :

Cool story bro.

-.-
Anyway, can we dual or something, Len nee-san told me to come kick your but. Smile

Kick my "but"? Will you also try to kick my "and" and "if" too?
Back to top Go down
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

-.- I meant butt, happy?
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Do you go to bath with that mask on Zephyr?
Back to top Go down
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

LOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Do you go to sleep while wearing your mask, Zephyr? :3 . Also, Is there anyone else who has seen you without your mask ever since you started wearing it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Your Mom   Ask : Your Mom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask : Your Mom
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Ask-A-Character! :: Ask MOGF characters!-
Jump to: