Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Ask : The royal high--Me

Go down 
+40
Aimee Andrey
Apple Piggy
katielynn98
theone
Elemental Princess
Rin
Ana
Agnes
Lazarus Seleniarius
Euphemia de'Renquold
Oswald Leingold
Belle-Destinee
Avalon Tribe
Volg Tribe
avalongirl9
KYouYa_JyRa
Kikyo Moon
Prince of Soda
azureXtwilight
Dee
vikingspirit
hyperai
X-Peace&Love-O
Atsuya-Kun
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
lepapillonrouge
Alviss Tribe
Lyn27
akatsukiwolf19
Amechan32
mollyhana
darkdoll25
clauclau
shine
rin966
???
Zephyr Vanguardion
LumenAstrum
~Sire Kirroha
Thanos
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 am

Internet, kids. Where people lie through their teeth. I don't believe you're a big girl, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 am

You know what girls? It's not because you are all fangirling over *cough*Thanos*cough* that you have to dislike the others. I mean, those are characters created by the SAME DAMN PERSON, so who give a damn about Thanos being *better* than Zephyr? Those threads aren't for "bitching another character" but to show how they act towards each other and their persona. If Thanos persona suits you the most, great but those reaction, time after time, are getting BORING and obviously useless. It was fun the first time, a little less the second, and now it's totally WORTHLESS.

AND, for talking a lot about this with both Azure and Kirro (And I know for sure that Lumen is thinking the same) : It's the reason why the characters almost doesn't answer anymore; it's being useless to deal with annoying reactions towards a "fiction" character.

There, sorry to speak what's on OUR minds.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 am

I'm just innocently staying in-character Cool
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 am

shine wrote:
You know what girls? It's not because you are all fangirling over *cough*Thanos*cough* that you have to dislike the others. I mean, those are characters created by the SAME DAMN PERSON, so who give a damn about Thanos being *better* than Zephyr? Those threads aren't for "bitching another character" but to show how they act towards each other and their persona. If Thanos persona suits you the most, great but those reaction, time after time, are getting BORING and obviously useless. It was fun the first time, a little less the second, and now it's totally WORTHLESS.

AND, for talking a lot about this with both Azure and Kirro (And I know for sure that Lumen is thinking the same) : It's the reason why the characters almost doesn't answer anymore; it's being useless to deal with annoying reactions towards a "fiction" character.

Hides behind shine. S-Shine... Shineee.... ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 am

Never said I liked Thanos more than anyone shine.
@Zephyr Lying? I think not. Why would I ever lie to you Snarky?
It almost breaks my heart for you to even think that... NOT.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
shine wrote:

Hides behind shine. S-Shine... Shineee.... ;_;

WHAT? Aren't you thinking the same? We already talked about this a lot of time XD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 am

No, as in. Thank you for saying that I don't want to be harsh, but... Maybe this is why Chu left...
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
No, as in. Thank you for saying that I don't want to be harsh, but... Maybe this is why Chu left...

That's why I'm so upset! It's already so hard to manage all those account, please don't make things harder for the ones who have to deal with those reactions. It's almost like someone is going to bitch you even if you are impersonating a character.

*I'm not even sure how to say "Impersonnifier" in english!*
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

And shine...? I'm not exactly taking it personally you know... It's just fun to tease the characters and stuff..... Sorry if I made you that mad...
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 am

FINALLY SHINE. YOU JUST TOLD THEM WHAT I SO WANTED TO TELL FOR DAYS.

I've been quite working hard to ask INTELLIGIBLE questions that make sense, but it's poured over by silly, retarded questions asked by others. Seriously, sometimes it's annoying. If I were on Azure's place I might have died by table flipping several times.

No offense, it's really what I'm thinking.

For heaven's sake, if you want to fangirl, that's why the fanclub section is created, right? ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 am

katielynn98 wrote:
And shine...? I'm not exactly taking it personally you know... It's just fun to tease the characters and stuff..... Sorry if I made you that mad...

It's not that, as I said it's because it's hard to manage so many account to answer, and also hard to switch from one character to the other, adding to this that some people are "badmouthing" about the characters, it's isn't nice at all. And now that Kirro is mostly busy, Azure have to do all the work. She's having fun doing it, but when you almost "Blast" Zephyr, it's like "blasting" herself. Teasing isn't being that rude to a fake character, isn't it?

I don't want to sound rude or to use wrong words (I'm not an native english so I might sometimes use the wrong words to express myself) but I seriously got tired of all of this, as well as the admins and the others team members. All of this is for you to ENJOY the characters, not yelling that Thanos is being hotter or better than Zephyr, that's all. I hope I don't sound rude now.

and Lu : I KNOW RIGHT, that's why you love me Very Happy

*Suddenly I can picture us four, you me Azure and Kirro, around a table.... flipping it!
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 am

I-I feel like I'm being attacked though... Ugh.... ;_;
I'll just stop then... Alright...? Sorry Zephyr...
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 am

katielynn98 wrote:
I-I feel like I'm being attacked though... Ugh.... ;_;
I'll just stop then... Alright...? Sorry Zephyr...

Sorry Katie, I wasn't talking about you and only you, just re-read the few previous pages and you might understand the reason I finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Vanguardion
Sir Snarky
Zephyr Vanguardion

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 am

Chill out, Kid. I don't attack unless I get attacked first. And people bitch at me because Len and I are having some duel, and then a hobo comes along.... sort of.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 am

Nah, don't get us wrong. Just like I said, please keep the fangirling in the fanclubs section, and the "decent" questions here. It's the reason why this section is created, ne? Smile

I'm turning to Mae now
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 am

Hehe... You're being nice now... That's better... Smile
You made me feel better Zephy! Thanks! ^_^
I've never disliked you, you know.
@Lumen Okay!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Okay.
I just like teasing all the characters but uhm....if it bothers you, I'll stop it.
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Same here... I was having fun arguing with Zephy...
It wasn't actually intended to be mean or offensive...
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Me three!
Sorry, azure, shine, kirroha & lumen :\
We didnt mean for it to hurt you guys, I honestly dont think that was any of our intentions.

Ill go do fangirl arguments with my friend (no other otome otaku I know in real life, only one :S) about hakuouki, peace! Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 am

I don't dislike any of the characters period.
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 am

I didn't think anyone actually did...
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Yeah! I'm pretty sure everyone loves all the characters. XD
Back to top Go down
Kuumy
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kuumy

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 am

Huh Cool off D: ...

Thanoooos come back! D: I have a question where i want your truthful reply!

... So ehm ....

When and how did u fall in love with Junea? °w°
Back to top Go down
Apple Piggy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm

XD I thought that was a joke! But your question made me LMAO...
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
Kuumy
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kuumy

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 am

Buuuuuut i wanna know xD I wonder what did she do to make him fall for her ~~ It is Thanos that we're talking about !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Ask : The royal high--Me - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask : The royal high--Me
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Ask-A-Character! :: Ask MOGF characters!-
Jump to: