Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Info and download

Go down 
+19
partygurl
Saberloid
darkdoll25
~Sire Kirroha
Rin
_Mona
Akakko
~LYN~
Cinta
The Monkey Ninja
ririruetoo
Valen0425
ghostgirl
Callista
rin966
Faye Eyre
sweetdreams
~chel
azureXtwilight
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
_Mona
Newborn user
Newborn user

Info and download - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 am

Hey there!
Ich have to say I´m really a fan of these games!
First I thought: Ohman....another game like this?!
But now I´m like: I......NEED....THE....FULL...VERSION...OF...THE...LAST...PART!!!O.o
*cries*
But take your time!I hope you study more than doin this game Very Happy
I´m loking forward to this.
Bye =3
Ah yes greetings from Germany here are many people who like your games to^^
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

Location : ... O_O Where the hell am I?! -got lost trying to find the kitchen-

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 am

Um, sorry to bother, but I'm having a bit of trouble. The .rar file just wont work for me, no matter what file opener I use. I even tried using torrent, and it still isnt working. Maybe I'm not doing it right, thats probably it, but is it possible to have a zip file created for the demo? Pretty please? ^-^"
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 am

Try downloading winrar. www.rarlab.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 am

Ello Rin! Yeah, download winrar. You don't even have to 'extract' it to play. Just double click on the program that says 'application' on the file type category. OR you could just look for a weird red girl with a duck hat on her head. Maybe it's another icon, I forgot x)
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Oh, Azure, are you going to change your first post? Cause you said you were making a fourth game for this series xD
Unless I remembered wrong..
Yup!
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/t571-the-future-of-fantasia-games
Back to top Go down
Saberloid
Newborn user
Newborn user
Saberloid

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 am

rin966 wrote:
Too bad, it WILL take long....

darn.. I love waiting.. bounce
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 am

projects that takes a long time to make will make it more fun to play when its released XD
Back to top Go down
Saberloid
Newborn user
Newborn user
Saberloid

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 am

partygurl wrote:
projects that takes a long time to make will make it more fun to play when its released XD

i would give a nod to that haha xD
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:43 am

Haha, true.
Back to top Go down
TKatz90
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:05 am

I saw that there is a music room. I wonder how I get in....
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

LOl that's the same thing that I thought once. Its in the bonus section in the main menu. That's the 'music room' it's not really a music room in the game x)
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Waiting sucks and kind of fun at the same time. While waiting, you get to check out other games you may like that could also be in a series (another game series I like are the Aveyond Series[RPG] and the Dark Parable Series [Hidden Object/Adventure]) so as to not gut stuck on one type of game. I am currently waiting on Aveyond 4, Dark Parable 4, and MOGF. I'm also checking out other games in the mean time to see how I like them. But those three series (I prefer series games for the dynamic story line[s]) are my favorites in their categories.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:35 am

@emilywake
I detest Hidden Object games. The ones I play always have these objects that I don't know, and I need to use google images to search them up. However, the Samantha Swift games are quite enjoyable Smile
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:53 am

The Dark Parables Series, you actually know the items you are looking for. I like the story lines, and there are plenty of mini-games to even out everything.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Yay they show you pictures!!
Haha, the artwork seems really nice :O
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

The graphics are amazing. Very realistic. Another series I enjoy in the Hidden Object/Adventure category is the Princess Isabella Series. I'm waiting on Princess Isabella 3, Isabella's daughter, Bella, is in hiding as the evil witch is wrecking havoc. She grows up with the fairies and a helpful dragon. I leaned this from the teaser from Princess Isabella 2.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Wow it sounds so cliche and magical I'm literally speechless ._.
No offense, its just.. wow.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:43 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
Seconded, no offence intended
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:26 pm

theone wrote:
darkdoll25 wrote:
Seconded, no offence intended

Yea, it is kind of a cliche but, with the way Isabella 2 ended, it's kind of expected. Princess Isabella is turned to stone by the evil witch (who she is is explained in the first game) and her daughter, Princess Bella, is carried to safety.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:34 am

LOL There's always something about cliche things that makes me want to read or play them. Cause you always know how it turns out! And its a thrill when you're correct.
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:46 am

LOL! ^_^
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

Like you know those novels with a girl moving to a new city and a hot guy in her school and of COURSE they get together in the end through a series of betrayal and friendship?
I bet Kirroha or Azure is going to be mad at us for getting off topic x)
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I was suggesting something to do while you were waiting for MOGF and what I do. Playing other games isn't a bad thing, and it makes the waiting go by faster, especially if you like the game you're playing while waiting. ^_^ Just trying to make the wait not so long and much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Heh I know. I've been reading so much. I've checked out 30+ books and they are sitting in my room, waiting to be read! Here I go!
Back to top Go down
emilywake
Newborn user
Newborn user
emilywake

PostSubject: Re: Info and download   Info and download - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, all the books in my room, I've read a hundred times. I do write my own books, but I just write as it comes to me sometimes. Other times, i try to write in chronological order of events as they happen in the story. Still, it passes the time and, before I know it, new stuff is out and I am months behind everyone else. But not this time!
Back to top Go down

Info and download
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next