Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Really sorry everyone!

Go down 
+18
QueenofSnark
ririruetoo
leona7002
ixButterfly
LunaticAlice
Atelier
nightingale666
shine
Applepie
Cinta
SerendipityX
Sleix
~chel
akatsukiwolf19
Valen0425
Kumacat5
Alice PH
azureXtwilight
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who should I remove as gettable? (personal favorites not included)
Nero
Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Forte
Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Avalon
Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 27 ]
Albel
Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 29 ]
Alviss
Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Iggy
Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 100

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 am

Aaaaaanddddd.... Iggy AKA Ignatius Ivanov and Albel's on the gullotine right now, oo boy, oo boy.

Wait, you're willing to pay to let him still in? As a broke college student, I'm tempted... But I don't have paypal soo let the polls rolling!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
ririruetoo
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ririruetoo

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 am

*tilts head* Whats the big deal about Iggy? He's cute I guess, but I wouldn't have went for him even if he was in the game. Oh well, I suppose it's just a matter of opinion.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 am

I dunno, aanyways. Loser gets in the game, but just not has and ending and all those stuff that's all.
Back to top Go down
QueenofSnark
Newborn user
Newborn user
QueenofSnark

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am

Will they maybe come back in an update? 'Cause i know my friend will be very disappointed if Albel is gone (and personally me too, I live in an animal loving area, though we're not vegetarians we find it adorable) and I like getting every possible ending. It's ok if it's not though, I don't want to put any extra pressure on you to make an update for it. Though I think Iggy could stay with Fir, they're cute <3
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

I'd say Abel and Avalon. I think Iggy is so cute~ I'm so disappointed that he has a high risk of not being an obtainable. T^T
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Well, just pray that Albel will be saved XD

Me personally wants to get rid of Iggy as obtainable, but the rest Iunno...
Back to top Go down
Shattered_Moon
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Aw, I love Albel.... D:
But I don't really like Avalon or Alviss...
Back to top Go down
Shootingstar
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Me likes Albel too! :3 I really really hope that we're going to let him be romanceable! I made my user only to save him >D

And I like Iggy, but I think he fits better with Fir than Len so he got my vote (: and Avalon got my other vote
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:20 pm

cant some one out vote iggy i want date iggy in the game T^T we need more vote on avalon

here a pic of http://hollysutterlin.deviantart.com/art/Do-Not-on-Vote-Iggy-245200091 iggy if you want help by not vote him off
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok! One more votes and we'll get to a hundred votes!
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 pm

i cancel my vote on able if some one will to cancel there vote on iggy
http://hollysutterlin.deviantart.com/art/Do-Not-on-Vote-Iggy-245200091 Sad
Back to top Go down
moonpalace
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Awwww. Well azure is really great to even put up a vote like this. Especially if she would like to write either Avalon or Abel at all. (yeah my votes went to those guys, sorry)

*cough* Save Iggy! *runs away crying....
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm closing this poll for now, and now everyone please vote in the second poll. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really sorry everyone!   Really sorry everyone! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really sorry everyone!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: