Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) Empty
PostSubject: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 am

First Batch~ Smile

Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) Fantasiamogf___genderbend_1_by_katara_watertribe_14-d3533sk

For Girl!Thanos, I was goaling the what we Filipinos call the "nakakata-cute" phase. Or scary-but-cute phase. But then it seems that I failed that one. I shaded the eyes, but I accidentally used dark green instead of black, so it looks a bit off.

When I first drew Girl!Avalon, I thought she was WAY TOO BLAND. So I added the ribbon. And sorry for killing the eyes, by the way. I suppose if he would really turn to a girl, Girl!Avalon's hair will be a LOT more longer. But then, it would take up the whole paper, so I kept it short.

Girl!Alviss's hair kinda look like Megpoid Gumi's hair. I liked the way I did it, to be exact. She looks all nice and all. But then, my stupid scanner didn't pick up the other side of her lip, so damn it, and hooray to fail. The only thing I dislike about this is the ears. I sorta used the black first before the violet, which turned her ears to messiness. -_-

Girl!Shea's pic kinda messed up too because of the scanner. Actually, it's pretty edited, because the scanner placed unnecessary black spots on her lip. So I had to erase it. She should have light pink lipstick. xD And there's no Photoshop trick that I did on her goggles. I did that traditionally. >.>

My colored pencils wanted to kill my drawings... -_-'''''
And the scanner is the ultimate quality killer. I swear. I wish I'd had a high-quality one. OH JEEZ.
And I'm currently doing a fandub of Meltdown. OH JEEZ.
Wish me luck.

Last edited by ~Cap'n White Gummi Lumen on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 am

Woah, Girl-Thanos is cute! Looks so innocent. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:16 am

Thank you~! I was goaling the innocent-but-scary persona in Girl!Thanos~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 am

SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am

Kyaa Thanos-chama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl scream* oh shit, I scream like crazy again, hope no one see it *look around* I love Girl!Thanos the most. But I think she looks like wear a hat not a hood (except you make her wear that) I praise you for Girl!Shea google, I overlook the fact her char is a little messy.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 am

rin966 wrote:
Kyaa Thanos-chama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl scream* oh shit, I scream like crazy again, hope no one see it *look around* I love Girl!Thanos the most. But I think she looks like wear a hat not a hood (except you make her wear that) I praise you for Girl!Shea google, I overlook the fact her char is a little messy.

Oh yeah. It was really supposed to be a hood, but it looked more like a hat. Razz
Thank you anyway~
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:40 pm

The only problem I had was that Thanos' hood looks more like a hat.

... But it looks so much like Nox's hat that I'm just not complaining. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))   Genderbender Fever 1. :))))) Empty

Back to top Go down

Genderbender Fever 1. :)))))
Page 1 of 1