Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs

Go down 
+64
Rovaiine
shine
Callista
Kairi0652
darkdoll25
MichelleMarie11234
QueenofSnark
vnluver2
Alice PH
xXGiselleXx
LoveRabbit90
Bloody Angel
Dee
Gumi
AngelicKasai
Elemental Princess
Sleix
Aleera
Kikyo Moon
Haylen97
LumenAstrum
foxy
Kurara
sazanami
Xleracious
MikuRosa
rin966
akatsukiwolf19
andraliba
dark angel
kantocan1
Nyama-Chama
Bastion
Ana
ThirstingHeart
heleanna
Lavinnia
Dreaded_Lolita
Whiteblood
pastel
VladimirHolic
Sana96
Aquane
AntoniaMoon
Qookies
BlueVanilaWitch
Lyyli
Angelique
icerain
sayuri
Riviera
lepapillonrouge
Emmeeeh
Ruruka-chan
The Monkey Ninja
~chel
michiyo-milkshake
ChocoBunny
Ominias
Valen0425
~Sire Kirroha
leona7002
sweetdreams
azureXtwilight
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
KIRRO'S POST IS IMPORTANT

Here's what I am doing :

- Removing albel's and Iggy's missions and love_points without completely removing them from battle. Means they stay as party members.
- Doing linearts for new sprites (The ones I redid will be redone again I GUESS)
- Editing past events, I shall make them longer and OHYES since my burdens has been lifted I feel like this is going to be finished. (Might have to release a new demo)
- Trying to make a textbox or something. The old textbox looks too sparkly for my own good.
edit:(internet d/c in middle of posting 8D;)

Great to hear the project is dead, I was sort of afaird it was, even this simple post saying it wasn't means alot~
Thank you very much n.n

I'll look forward to more, eventually~
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
KIRRO'S POST IS IMPORTANT

Here's what I am doing :

- Removing albel's and Iggy's missions and love_points without completely removing them from battle. Means they stay as party members.
- Doing linearts for new sprites (The ones I redid will be redone again I GUESS)
- Editing past events, I shall make them longer and OHYES since my burdens has been lifted I feel like this is going to be finished. (Might have to release a new demo)
- Trying to make a textbox or something. The old textbox looks too sparkly for my own good.

That's great to hear I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 am

I was told to return to the forums. owo

\ovo/ Well I hope it's not dead! There's still many questions about certain people coughleingoldscough that need to be answered.

Also Kirro's doing a great job. of being Kirro. owob
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Quote :
Also Kirro's doing a great job. of being Kirro. owob

Good to hear I'm appreciated. >D

Other than being Kirro, I am also doing a good job of writing and editing, hopefully. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Identity crisis.

... DAAAAAAAAAAMN I WANT TO PLAY THE EFFING GAME ALREADY! ;-;
!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!ONE!

... Ahem. I'm excited, can't you tell?

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to updates. *returns to her own game*
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Hmmm, due to the elimination poll and new idea. I shall announce a swap:

Rebel side >> Thanos, Zeph, Forte, Albel, Avalon
Guild side >> Alviss, Nero, Shea, Iggy.

All right then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 pm

I see what you did there, Azure. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Callista
Newborn user
Newborn user
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Hmm the swaps are interesting. I'm surprised to see that Nero will be opposite Zephyr and Forte since the three of them are friends and all. I can't wait to see how that develops. ^^
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Because... Blood is thicker than water... At least to some people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Wow.... you swapped the side..... another reason to go 'whoo'-ing the Guild boy then~ Xd Nero looks yummy!
Back to top Go down
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Sana96

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Wha-?
BUT I LOVE THE ZNF TRIO! D:
Sorry. It is your game- I just hope things work out and the ZNF trio will be back together again! 'Cause they are the most awesome trio in the fantasia series, second only to the OZC trio. ^_^
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Sana96 wrote:
Wha-?
Sorry. It is your game- I just hope things work out and the ZNF trio will be back together again! 'Cause they are the most awesome trio in the fantasia series, second only to the OZC trio. ^_^

http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/t545-the-existence-of-len-path
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Just wondering, am I the only one here who think that, in ROTA, in the music menu, the green guy is kinda wearing the same clothes as Zephyr...? I mean, with the cape and the looking-like shoulders. I know it should be Thanos but isn't he supossed to wear something brown?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes it's actually Zephyr. Him and thanos has been competing for being a "main guy" in my mind since ROTA but because all people wanted Thanos to be the main because he deserves some love, then he became that.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

AAwwhh... Actually, I still hope that Zephyr and Thanos are the same, and because he get back to Oswald, Thanos reborn as Zephyr and then Zephyr is the Canon one Smile THAT would be the best thing ever Smile
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 pm

*goes to play ROTA to check*

Omg!
It is Zephyr! I didn't notice before!
Wow, shine you must be really observative ^^
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Yep, I am! I was wondering for a few weeks and like no one asked before I wanted to check if I was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Sana96

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Sana96 wrote:
Wha-?

http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/t545-the-existence-of-len-path

Okay- I got it! I just read through what you wrote.
On a side note- I always knew that was Zeph in the picture. That's why I said the OZC trio. In my mind they are awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

For me, it make sens that they are the three main guy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rovaiine
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 am

Sleix wrote:
Great to hear the project is dead.

Oh typos. How I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am

Rovaiine wrote:
Sleix wrote:
Great to hear the project is dead.

Oh typos. How I love you.
insert metaphorical foot into mouth
*headdesk*
whoops

HIYA ROV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Nope, Thanos and Zephyr are different people in a sense that there are two different people each named Zephyr Vanguardion and Thanos.
Zephyr Vanguardion was a child who was a legitimate child from Helberg Vanguardion and Freyja who was born from her womb... Based on Shine's theory, Thanos can't be Helberg's son, unless Freyja cheated with... Oswald? O_o

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Today is my typo day. grr)
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Nope, Thanos and Zephyr are different people in a sense that there are two different people each named Zephyr Vanguardion and Thanos.
Zephyr Vanguardion was a child who was a legitimate child from Helberg Vanguardion and Freyja who was born from her womb... Based on Shine's theory, Thanos can't be Helberg's son, unless Freyja cheated with... Oswald? O_o

...Unless, Freyja was Cheryl in disguise! XD. /brick'd. Then again...one would wonder why was Thanos alive around 200 and twenty-something years ago before MOGF? ^__^
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Lyn27 wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:

...Unless, Freyja was Cheryl in disguise! XD. /brick'd. Then again...one would wonder why was Thanos alive around 200 and twenty-something years ago before MOGF? ^__^

Cheryl procreating with Helberg Vanguardion would just be... creepy, to say the least. XD Also, rest assured that we will not be promoting adultery or infidelity in any of the games. Cheating on your husband with another man is also one of them.

Thanos is an immortal. He was born at the same time as Oswald since the beginning of time. Smile

If you are still worried though, I'll confirm that Zephyr Vanguardion is a human, and the legitimate son of Helberg and Freyja Vanguardion. Smile
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Weeeelll No. I was just thinking that IFFF Len is Vestoria reborn, then Zephyr could have been Thanos reborn too. I mean, Vestoria was a god right? Sooo no one "created" her. And Iffff Len is Vestoria, then she don't look exactly the same. So IIFFF Len is Vestoria reborn from nowhere, THEN Zephyr could be Thanos reborn too. He wouldn't look exactly the same as Thanos, but that goes for Len too right?

Anyway, screw this, Zeph is hot and have green hairs. That should make him canon. (Make sure i'll follow his path first!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next