Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Forte Fanclub

Go down 
+7
Rovaiine
Gumi
Bastion
rin966
LumenAstrum
sazanami
Ana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 am

Yeah. If there's no other choice then octave change on the voice it is. ^^

SHEA IN A TUTU DOING BALLET. FORTE'S GOING TO LAUGH AT SHEA BIG-TIME.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Shea and Forte in pink ballet tutus. Staging Swan Lake. *cackles*

Actually, I usually don't listen to the soundtracks of games... And I prefer to imagine their voices. And accents. And yeah, we are only girls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Ana wrote:

Actually, I usually don't listen to the soundtracks of games... And I prefer to imagine their voices. And accents. And yeah, we are only girls. Very Happy

*does another Lumen Seal of Approval*
Forte and Shea forced together to wear pink flowery tutus and dance girl's ballet.... *imagines*
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:59 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
Ana wrote:

*does another Lumen Seal of Approval*
Forte and Shea forced together to wear pink flowery tutus and dance girl's ballet.... *imagines*

Indeed. *stifles a laugh*
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Sorry to brag in we indeed have fanboys that already gone somewhere because here girl rules....... *try to make voice as low as possible* If I'm not false they are Malvodius (?) and Qookies (?)
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah. True that. But I haven't seen them in ages. Plus, they are two, and in MoGF alone there are 9 boys? Plus more male characters.
Back to top Go down
Gumi
Newborn user
Newborn user
Gumi

PostSubject: Another problem arises   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

Ana wrote:
Yeah. True that. But I haven't seen them in ages. Plus, they are two, and in MoGF alone there are 9 boys? Plus more male characters.
Not only that we have to actually like the voices and the lack of male fans means we would have to settle. I wouldn't like that.
I don't mind it not being voiced.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 am

Yeah. Fantasia's way too amazing that even though it isn't voiced, it's amazing. ^^
If there are any few fans that can do auditions for voicing, maybe a post in LemmaSoft or the Voice Acting Alliance can draw fans that are willing to voice-act the characters. I have been usually dropping by VAA and the forum's very active and they have a lot of voice actors and singers.
If only I'll just be the one who is singing Grand Finale in the demo... *shot*
And Forte's voice actor -- if there would be any, I hope -- should have a hawt voice. XD
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 am

No, that's too hard to do. I don't mind it not being voiced either.

And, Lu, everyone should have sexay voices. Except Iggy and Alviss, whose I imagine a bit girlier.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Ana wrote:

And, Lu, everyone should have sexay voices. Except Iggy and Alviss, whose I imagine a bit girlier.
No not another sexay voices!!! I will be get a massive heart attack and nosebleed later on!!! I'm not mind about that but..... but...... kyaa!!!! *in her own mind*
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Ana wrote:

Yeah. That's okay with me. XD

AND FORTE SHOULD HAVE A SEXAY VOICE, YEAH. XD
And for the voicing thing, I want Alviss to have a slightly deep voice, and Iggy a slightly girly voice. (I remember having a friend that sounds like a girl.)
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm

lol I just imagnied Forte and Shea dancing ballett! They could be good maybe at singing a duett too, from some famous love-song XD
By the way happy new year for you! Very Happy Happy new year Forte-kun! *hugs Forte blushing*
Anyway I ownder how would Forte and the other fantasia-characters spend the new year's eve... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

oh I almost forgot... how can I put out the Forte-badge to be seen after my comments? o.O
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

sazanami wrote:
oh I almost forgot... how can I put out the Forte-badge to be seen after my comments? o.O

Upload it on, tinypic for example;
Copy the '[ img ]' code, you'll recognise it, immediately.
Then go to your Profile, Signature, and paste it there.
*Flee*
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

sazanami wrote:
lol I just imagnied Forte and Shea dancing ballett! They could be good maybe at singing a duett too, from some famous love-song XD
By the way happy new year for you! Very Happy Happy new year Forte-kun! *hugs Forte blushing*
Anyway I ownder how would Forte and the other fantasia-characters spend the new year's eve... Very Happy
Simply couldn't imagine it.......... Shea and Forte will start a fight about something and destroy the whole thing. If they sing........ okay sorry I think Shea reaction will be the funniest *holding laugh*
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:21 pm

sazanami wrote:
Right-click the image, and select "copy image address" or anything similar.
Then go to your profile settings, select signature, then insert it on your siggy using the "insert image" tool on the editor~
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 pm

rin966 wrote:
sazanami wrote:
Simply couldn't imagine it.......... Shea and Forte will start a fight about something and destroy the whole thing. If they sing........ okay sorry I think Shea reaction will be the funniest *holding laugh*
They'll explode in stage and destroy the wooden flooring. ><
Or maybe they'll have an argument and then in the end they were forced to sing some songs like "My Way" "Nobody" "Careless Whisper" or maybe one of those stupid Justin Bieber songs. XD
Or maybe they'll have some duet on which nobody understands what they are exactly singing. XP
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
rin966 wrote:
sazanami wrote:
They'll explode in stage and destroy the wooden flooring. ><
Or maybe they'll have an argument and then in the end they were forced to sing some songs like "My Way" "Nobody" "Careless Whisper" or maybe one of those stupid Justin Bieber songs. XD
Or maybe they'll have some duet on which nobody understands what they are exactly singing. XP
I have no sense at song or something, at least I agree about those Bieber have a stupid song. Hell, hear his name enough to make me vomit.
Rather than have a duet about song nobody know, I think they will be just blabber thing that have no sense and try to sing it while holding their anger or something. And I can imagine people who hear it will need another extra life.
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Thank you guys, I did it! Very Happy
Lol now that I think of it, maybe it would be really a bit impossible, I wonder if they could agree in a song at all XD But they would look surely funny
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey, guys!

With me being the "Owner" of this club and all, it's my responsibility to keep it active. So, I decided to hold a small

Contest

MY idea is that we will have a few little contests/challenges. Each will last for a week and the winner will receive a small gift (Fantasia-related CG/piece of writing) from me. I will be the only judge, unless there are too many people willing to partake.

Let's see if this will work out.

Week One:
You are to produce a piece of art (drawing/writing/comic/everything you want) on the theme "Forte's Confession Of Love"

You have time until the second of February.

Do it! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm on! *ponders between whether to pick Len or Marine as the girl*
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Yay~ You make me feel happy~

On a side note, will be posting the Criteria later...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

.... I don't know whether to choose Len or Marine...

... Can I choose Shea? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

If you want to.... *winks*

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Yay, crackfic time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forte Fanclub   The Forte Fanclub - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forte Fanclub
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next