Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Should I include official pairing?

Go down 
+9
~chel
michiyo-milkshake
Valen0425
~Sire Kirroha
leona7002
Aquane
Emmeeeh
Lyyli
azureXtwilight
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Valen0425 wrote:
i know what he say

oswald: no look here if you ever hurt my kid or lose all your money or do not get job with in the next mouth i be back with cain and your going to be beat up and get put in a school where you will never leave till you know from down got it lol

HEY DOG!!!

Um, first rule. No puppies! Eh, what? You don't make puppies, but half? Oh, um, cool, I guess. Can I have a boy? Ah, screw that!

Second rule! NO BREAKING BED! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE UP TO SOMETHING FILTHY! HA!

Third rule! Get a freaking job! Don't gimme me those eyes, no! I am SICK of whining son in--Wha? You have a job? In the guild? Quatro leader? W-Wait, why don't she tell me anything? What, she have? Ahahahah, maybe I was just F#$%ing busy that time. We cool? Yeah.

... Something between those lines.

this is EPIC!xDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am

azureXtwilight wrote:

HEY DOG!!!

Um, first rule. No puppies! Eh, what? You don't make puppies, but half? Oh, um, cool, I guess. Can I have a boy? Ah, screw that!

Third rule! Get a freaking job! Don't gimme me those eyes, no! I am SICK of whining son in--Wha? You have a job? In the guild? Quatro leader? W-Wait, why don't she tell me anything? What, she have? Ahahahah, maybe I was just F#$%ing busy that time. We cool? Yeah.

Pure.
win.
lol!
*falls over from the awesomeness*
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 am

thanks for think about what saying you made it even more funny now lol

HEY DOG!!!

and how about ciel fighting in here wedding drees i think that would be funny to see lol
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 am

Oh yah!! Azure, we definitely need Ciel blowing stuff up in her wedding dress! *legasp* !!!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm

That scene is going to ROA V. 2.0
Along with the other four guys. Ephic!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:17 pm

thanks azureXtwilight your the best i know going to do all this how are you going to have the time if your make the game with thanos?
Back to top Go down
VladimirHolic
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Off-topic : OMG azure-san, is your siggy gonna
come out in the game? I wanna see it!!! *squeals*
EHEM. Yup, some CielxVahn would be nice. Maybe
even FayexCyrus. I know this may not really fit in,
but maybe you can show more of Volg and Cyrus as brothers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vladimirholic.deviantart.com/
nayuze
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 am

~Black Ranger Azure wrote:

HEY DOG!!!

Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 You_Win
(that picture looks slightly big o_o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I include official pairing?   Should I include official pairing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I include official pairing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2