Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Thanos Fanclub~

Go down 
+31
Dee
angel345
Anstarx
BSK
demonslayer6907
Shappire_amber
Candi
Alice PH
LumenAstrum
Xleracious
Gumi
valen_albaderon36
rin966
MikuRosa
akatsukiwolf19
dark angel
Aquane
Bastion
Ominias
sayuri
EclipsingMoonLuna
azureXtwilight
Emmeeeh
~chel
Ana
Valen0425
Nyama-Chama
leona7002
Angelique
michiyo-milkshake
~Sire Kirroha
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
Bastion

The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 am

Nyama-Chama wrote:

Ah.... Ana has finally revealed the truest ending of them all....

Thanos: *Crawls into a very dark area after shooting nyama*

Ah~ This doesn't stop me from all my sweet sweet Len x Thanos Fanfiction! Yes people that is seriously what Nyama thinks about RIGHT before she goes to sleep.... I better way of saying it would be Nyama goes to sleep imagining the fanfiction of Len x Thanos~

*Prepares to be shot*

*Shoots* Machine Gun

DON'T REFER TO YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON, DANG IT! >_<

Lulz, Thanos has to take very good care of his purdy face. XD
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am

PFFT, YEAH PEOPLE, YOU THINK THOSE GOOD LOOKS ARE NATURAL? no thanos has to work very very hard to keep up his appearance :"3
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 Kirro-happy "What about Oswald?"

The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 Kirro-plotting "Then again... Thanos is the bishounen cute boy here. Isn't he? Oswald's an old, greying man"
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 am

Bah! Oswalds not old yet! *Shakes her Cane* HES TIMELESS *Takes out Rot and treats it like a very old record from the 1940's or so* TIMELESS I TELLS YAH!
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 pm

YET AGAIN THE FANCLUB IS DEAD. Seriously, are you guys true fangirls, just ignoring the Fanclub like that D:
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Oh Nyama-chan we didn't mean that! Just...... *see book falling from the sky* I got homework...... And because Fantasia didn't have school so Thanos or Oswald couldn't help me do it And Halloween is just yesterday and....... *forget about homework* Zephyr didn't believe Thanos exist, even his family line ever fought him before!(You know who....) That was a big insult for me! LET's kick his ass after Zephyr know the Great and Awesome Thanos exist!!!!!!! (Okay, I just said a random word)
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 pm

YES RIN~ LETS! WITH OUR FANGIRLY GOODNESS WE SHALL KICK SOME SENSE INTO ZEPHYR.

...... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:00 pm

*unknowingly hold some sort of Dead Scythe* Since when I?! Let's kick Zephyr ass for The Great and Awesome Thanos!!!! *hide the scythe but hope could rip Zephyr soul with it*
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 pm

I want to kick Zeph's ass too Thanos is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes into wolf form wanting to bite Zeph's head off*

The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 Teams119
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

But it looks like we won't have a real chance to do it if we join the Rebel side....... (And the Guild side is just so so except Shea T,T)
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Who says we cant be rebels? Zephyr can just "Accidentally die on the battle field" Err yeah. X3
Who says my fanfiction, hasn't already declared Zephyr dead, and Lens the one that killed him?

Thanos Ftw~ Lets not let the Zephyr fanclub catch up.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
Who says we cant be rebels? Zephyr can just "Accidentally die on the battle field" Err yeah. X3
Who says my fanfiction, hasn't already declared Zephyr dead, and Lens the one that killed him?

What an un-cool way to die.... Killed by comrade is never a cool way to die. Except we in the Guild side it's not that bad. But if we join Guild side then we betray Thanos, that was the worst from the worst!!! I mean something like..... we kick His ass in an official duel!!! (Or something like that the one when we take test isn't counted coz' it ended as tie.......)
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 pm

rin966 wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:

What an un-cool way to die.... Killed by comrade is never a cool way to die. Except we in the Guild side it's not that bad. But if we join Guild side then we betray Thanos, that was the worst from the worst!!! I mean something like..... we kick His ass in an official duel!!! (Or something like that the one when we take test isn't counted coz' it ended as tie.......)

That's so true.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm

And the one like..... "Accidentally die in the battle" is a nearly impossible!!! (I don't think Azure or whoever will do that to their character) I forget to add that.
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm

*Shrugs* I dunno. Seriously, My fanfiction has Zephyr going up against Thanos. Thats a might No-No. Len stabs him in the chest. End of story. Nyaa. Zephyrs dead regardless, we all know this.... Razz
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
*Shrugs* I dunno. Seriously, My fanfiction has Zephyr going up against Thanos. Thats a might No-No. Len stabs him in the chest. End of story. Nyaa. Zephyrs dead regardless, we all know this.... Razz
Then...... that was so reasonable! ALL HAIL THANOS! ZEPHYR JUST NUMBER TWO in everything!!! All who stand against Thanos must pass my dead body first! *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm

rin966 wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
Then...... that was so reasonable! ALL HAIL THANOS! ZEPHYR JUST NUMBER TWO in everything!!! All who stand against Thanos must pass my dead body first! *evil laugh*

I feel the same way if you stand in Thanos's way I will eat you!!!!!!!!!!!! *changes into wolf form*
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

If people in Zephyr's club finds out I will run for my life XDD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 am

> w> Pfft. And what are those SparklePantsTwilight zephyr fan girls gonna do? We have Null and Thanos. We kick the Zephyr fanclubs ASSES!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 am

*bring Dead scythe, Witch wand, and some Hand-made poison* Any Zephyr fan bring it on!!! *ready to kill whoever stand in my way*
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Bring it on peoples!!!!!!!*its wolf hasn't had anything to eat and she's hungry* *bares fangs*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE LOVE AND ZEPHYTHANOS? ;_;
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Uh oh...... *hide scythe* Hi Kirro-san..... Well, I don't mention to kill Zephyr at all (although i want to kick his ass) I just said that I will kill whoever who stand in Thanos way! And I kinda mad when Zephyr didn't believe about Thanos existence. So I JUST want to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Why? Well to be honest, there was a time when I was all for Zephyr or Thanos going for Len!

The fangirls OVER RATED ZEPHYR. It pissed me off and caused me to dislike him. I can't love a chara that everyone wants to go Goo-Goo-Gaa-Gaa about. Seriously, Everyone talks about how their so excited for Zephyr scenes, but nobody ever talks about Thanos? Seriously? "ZEPHYR BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH FELIX BLAHBLAHBLAH HOW SWEETTTTT!!!" "Zephyr? HE BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH with Len BLAHBLAHBLAH Dance BLAHBLAHBLAH" "ZEPHY-SAMA FTW~~~" "I WONT ADMIT I LOVE ZEPHYR~ (but I do~)" And Thus the Zephyr hating began~

Oh wait... Zephythanos? Dont sneak the crack in Kirroha, Just dont. XD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Nobody fangirls over Thanos because though most people have heard some stuff about the Legend, they think of Thanos as some kind of evil hideous ogre villain or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thanos Fanclub~   The Thanos Fanclub~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thanos Fanclub~
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next