Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~

Go down 
+8
Victoria
Ana
Qookies
ChocoBunny
VladimirHolic
michiyo-milkshake
Angelique
~chel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ Empty
PostSubject: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Last edited by ~chelxoxo on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 pm

I love your writing style and how descriptive you are! I love you Yay! Chapter 5! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

I luv AAAAAAALL the chapters *I like chapter 3 better though because I love Oswald's lines xD*
Chel-sama writes really well U________U)/

*p.s: uhmm...I know that may sound strange , but can you tell me if you will "novelize" Leon's path too?*^*
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

michiyo-milkshake wrote:
I luv AAAAAAALL the chapters *I like chapter 3 better though because I love Oswald's lines xD*
Chel-sama writes really well U________U)/

*p.s: uhmm...I know that may sound strange , but can you tell me if you will "novelize" Leon's path too?*^*

That doesn't sound strange, Michiyo-chan! ^^" But I don't know if I can do that... *coughIwannadoRoAatsomepointtoocough*

... Buuuut... maybe one day when I have time I'll write a oneshot especially for you? ^^ P.s. there is more Oswald in Ch5 Wink

@Angiechan: OMG THANKYOU!!! *flails* I love when people compliment my writing!! *GIVES AWESOME COOKIES*
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

meeh thank you Chel-sama , but if you don't want to there aren't problems!x3
* meeh really?you'll "novelize" Roa too?*-*)o *
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
VladimirHolic
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm

*sniff sniff* The nostalgia!! Oh gosh, I love the novelization! Good work! Looking forward to more... are you going to work on RoT's sequels?
Back to top Go down
http://vladimirholic.deviantart.com/
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 pm

VladimirHolic wrote:
*sniff sniff* The nostalgia!! Oh gosh, I love the novelization! Good work! Looking forward to more... are you going to work on RoT's sequels?

I want to :3

(oh, to rewrite Zeph's snark... <3)

Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 am

Love the stories *.*, they were interesting and in the first part of the first chapter almost make me cry, bu buu, i'm a sentimental i know XD, okay, now gonna eat vainilla chocolate ice cream, that ice cream part make me want ice cream and besides, here its too hot....good thing is almost autumn, bad thing in this island is always summer silent , except in winter sometimes is really cold for me 0.0U
Back to top Go down
Qookies
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 am

*runs off to read Chapter 5*
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am

ChocoBunny wrote:
Love the stories *.*, they were interesting and in the first part of the first chapter almost make me cry, bu buu, i'm a sentimental i know XD, okay, now gonna eat vainilla chocolate ice cream, that ice cream part make me want ice cream and besides, here its too hot....good thing is almost autumn, bad thing in this island is always summer silent , except in winter sometimes is really cold for me 0.0U

Don't worry, chocochan!! I cried when I wrote it, too ^^

And when I get to the part where Oswadl goes meanie and makes her relive it it's got to be worse.... *will be crying her eyes out when writing it*

QOOKIES!!! You reads it? :O *cheers* YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Qookies
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 am

YAY! Read all chapters until now... Aww... How many chapters are there gonna be? In Chapter 5 Oswald still doesn't have a body...
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am

Qookies wrote:
YAY! Read all chapters until now... Aww... How many chapters are there gonna be? In Chapter 5 Oswald still doesn't have a body...

I honestly have no idea O.O I was estimating about 50,000 words for the whole thing, but I'm still in the part of the game that has minor dialogue (plus I overdescribe everything :B). I have very nearly 10,000 words already, so... hehe, I honestly don't know XD

Buuuut... I'm glad you enjoy it :3 *motivation!* ^^ *gives an awesome cookie*
Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ D16c4689

Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Woow, you're a very good writer! I heart your story...And I heart Oswald

When will ya publish chap 6? Hope it's soon... 'cause otherwise I'll nom on your ears

Way to go one more time =P
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 pm

ana.. wrote:
Woow, you're a very good writer! I heart your story...And I heart Oswald

When will ya publish chap 6? Hope it's soon... 'cause otherwise I'll nom on your ears

Way to go one more time =P

Laptop started to get glitchy because of lack of C drive space (I HAVE MAJOR SPACE ISSUES OMG) buuut... I have ze internetz until monday morning, methinks, so if I can get it done by then I'll post asap. Need to go out v. soon, though... T.T

Hopefully I'll write something today. I'm such a procrastinator omg... buuut, I'm glad you commented, ana! :3 *burst of inspiration* Thank you! I still have a lot to learn but comments like yours make me work harder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Newborn user
Newborn user
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm

You know I love it ^^
*shoots those stupid ducks from the advertising under the forum picture*
Er, so when's the next chapter coming then? I just have to see how you will make the scene when Oswald shows up with a body XD
Back to top Go down
heleanna
Newborn user
Newborn user
heleanna

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Wow this brings back memories... Love the idea of the novelisation. Can't wait till the next chapter I love you
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Umyeah. I forgot to edit this thread two days ago. OOPSIE. :3 ANYWAY. Ch7. GO! XB
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Newborn user
Newborn user
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 pm

If I threw a guy out of window, I'm pretty sure he would at least break his leg or something.
Hm, that would be cool. O.o
Can I be the scary dungeon-person with long knives and torturing machine who will *gently* make you to write more and more? *evil grin*
Or maybe I can just look at you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 am

Chel-sama, you just made me so much happier, thanks a lot ^.^
*darts into deviantArt to read the last chapter with a huge grin on her face*
*stops for a sec to give Chel her favourite cookie*
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 am

ana.. wrote:
Chel-sama, you just made me so much happier, thanks a lot ^.^
*darts into deviantArt to read the last chapter with a huge grin on her face*
*stops for a sec to give Chel her favourite cookie*

Aww, I'm glad! Very Happy *takes cookie and gives a hug*

@Victoria: YES PLEASE. Not that I'm machosistic or anything. *coughs* <.< But Oswald's been slacking as my personal motivation-prodder and I've been needing someone to tell me to write. YOU SHALL BE THAT PERSON! I name you my personal prodder!

... that sounded weird.

YAY!

XD
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:07 am

I must say, this is the best chapter so far... You have a thing for writing, really. I laughed my as-phalt? off, really... *You could blind someone with that...* xD
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Newborn user
Newborn user
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 am

Hahah, yay, now I can be mean and somebody is actually asking me to *evil face*

IF YOU DON'T WRITE IT AND PUBLISH IT UNTIL THIS TUESDAY, NO MIKADO FOR YOU FOR A YEAR! Bat
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 am

Victoria wrote:
Hahah, yay, now I can be mean and somebody is actually asking me to *evil face*

IF YOU DON'T WRITE IT AND PUBLISH IT UNTIL THIS TUESDAY, NO MIKADO FOR YOU FOR A YEAR! Bat

Muahaha, looks like somebody won't play mikado >=))

Serves you good since you torture the poor innocent fangirls
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:56 am

Heh Heh XD I was in school and A paper asked me what my favorite novel was and I wrote "Fantasias novelization" ..... X3
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Hahaha, really? Mine is *Pride and Prejudice*! But that's offtopic. But yeah, I understand you =P

I had a text in my English coursebook today, and there was a person named... Oswald! ^.^ I was stunned xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~   Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasia: Realm of Thanos novelisation~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next